THEY ACCIDENTALLY HURT YOU

Requested by: miyatakei
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tanjiro: 

Tanjiro would never hurt you. Not even on accident.

Inosuke: 

Inosuke wanted to fight you and you finally agreed to him. You weren't going to go that hard on him, because you knew if you did he would seriously get hurt. 

During the mock fight, Inosuke could tell you were holding back and it pissed him off. He charged at you with full power, he knew he wasn't going to hurt you. You were strong, but he wouldn't admit that. 

"Hey (y/n)!" Some one shouted causing you to turn to the sudden voice. 
However, that was a big mistake. You soon felt something sharp cut your side. 
You let out a loud gasp and drop to your knees. 

"No, damn it!" 
"Lady (y/n)!" 

People called out, but you didn't say anything. 

Inosuke kneeled by you, "(y/n), damn it! Why did you turn away. I didn't mean to actually hurt you." 
You smiled hearing him actually say your name right. 

"Heh, you said my name right." 
"Well of course I did, it's your name." 
You just chuckled, "it's alright. It's just a small cut. It'll heal in a weak." 

Inosuke shakes his head. "We're going to the butterfly lady."

Giyu: 

Giyu was in one of his moods. He was more quiet than usual. You knew that he wouldn't get out of his mood for awhile and you couldn't stand when he's in a mood. So you were going to try to get him out of it.

"Giyu." You say, sitting next to him, but you got no response. 
He sat in the same spot, eyes fixated in front of him. 

After another minute of silence, you put your hand on his shoulder. 
"Giyu, what's wrong?" 

It was like he snapped. He blinked, and in a flash, you were on the floor. 
You were confused as to what had happened. It happened fast, but you realized he had pushed you onto the floor. 

A stinging pain went through your behind and a pout found its way to your lips. 

Giyu's eyes were filled with immediate regret.
"(y/n) I-"
"No, it's okay." You say standing up and leaving the room.

Muichiro: 

While Muichiro was staring out into space, he was holding onto your hand, just fiddling with your fingers. 
He didn't realize that he accidentally scratched one of your fingers. 
It didn't hurt you though. 
Muichiro still felt a little bad though. 

After cleaning up the cut he placed a small kiss on cut, claiming that he heard it can make some wounds feel better.

Muzan: 

"What did you think you were doing?" Muzan asks you with a tight hold on your face. With a single hand, he pushed your cheeks together that your lips were puckered together like a fish. However, his grip was so hard that your jaw was starting to hurt. 

"Shopping. I was just shopping." 
"And you were talking to that guy. Don't play coy with me." He says, his grip getting tighter making your flinch.
"He just works there. How else am I going to get help at a store." 

You had a point, but was Muzan going to admit that? No. In his eyes, you shouldn't be talking to any other man. No matter the circumstance. 
One of the perks for being with him. 

"Can you let go of me... you're hurting me." 

Muzan looked down at your cheeks to see that his sharp nails were now piercing your skin, causing some blood droplets to escape. 
With a huff, he immediately let go and wiped away the blood with the small cuts healed. 

"Fine, I'll let it go this time."

Obanai: 

Obanai was by himself. He wanted to get away from the three idiots that arrived the other day. They sure gave him a headache. 
So he wasn't expecting you to come visit him. 

When you popped out of nowhere, you kind of scared him (even though he wouldn't admit that you did scare him). So out of reflex, he through a small rock at you. Hitting you square in your forehead, causing you to knock out immediately. 

When you woke up, the first thing you see is Obanai over you with a worried expression of his face. 
You then felt something cold on your forehead causing you to flinch. 
"Ow...." You quietly groan, sitting up and the cold rag falls into your lap. 

"I'm sorry, (y/n)." He quickly says pulling you into his arms and holding you tight. Hoping that you wouldn't be mad at him. 
"It's alright. It was an accident." 

You could never be mad at him. 

Zenitsu: 

"Oh (y/n)-chan! You look so beautiful today!" Zenitsu cries out hugging onto you tight. A little bit too tight. 
"Ow, Zenny. Love. You're hugging me too tight." You say, but your words fall deaf upon his ears. 

When he was finally done clinging onto you, you looked down to where he arms were wrapped. 
A pout soon found it's way to your lips. 

"Awe, Zenitsu. You hugged me too hard and now I got bruises." You say pointing out the red marks that were turning into a dark blue.

Zenitsu screams seeing that he hurt you.
"I'm so sorry! Let me make it up to you!" He goes on and on, which just makes you giggle.