They Catch You Singing

Tanjiro: 

"Hey (y/n)?" Tanjiro says walking up to you. 
"Yes Tanjiro?" 
"Do you sing?'' He asks and your eyes widen. 
Why that sudden question out of nowhere? 

"Why do you ask?" 

"Well I overheard some of the other slayers that they heard you singing... but I never heard you sing." 

You blush, a little embarrassed that someone had heard you sing. 

"Well... y-yeah. Just a little though." 
"Can you sing for me?" 
"Huh?! Why would I do that?" You ask your eyes now wide as saucers. 
"Please." He says giving you a small pout and his eyes seemed to gloss over making him look even more cuter than usual. 

You tried to look away, but you just couldn't. He was too adorable. 
"Fine!" You huff trying to sound angry, but the pink blush on your face gave it away. 

"But only for you!" 
"Thank you (y/n). You're the best!" He says leaning over and pecking your cheek. 

Inosuke: 

Inosuke had injured himself once again and at the time he was unconscious. While you were wrapping his wounds you were silently singing a song. 
You didn't notice that his eyes were slowly opening. Usually you would notice since he would make such a racket waking up, but he heard you singing so he kept quiet. 

When your eyes trailed back up to his own emerald ones, you immediately stopped singing and your eyes widen. 

"What are you doing?" He asks with his eyebrows furrowed. 

You had to calm yourself down before answering, knowing that if you didn't then you would have been a stuttering mess. 
"Cleaning your wounds." 
"No, I mean the other thing." 
"Uh, I don't know what you're talking about." 

"Yes you do." He huffs. 
"I... I really don't!" 
"Yes you do! You were singing!" He starts to shout and you shake your head. 
"N-no. No I wasn't. You're hearing things!" You shout back. 

"I don't know why you're denying it... I liked it." 

Your eyes widen and a blush starts to creep up your neck. 

"You should do it more often." He speaks up again. 
"Stop, you're embarrassing me!" 

Giyu: 

You were silently singing while taking care of you plants in the estate. You had some free time to kill before Giyu was supposed to come over. 

"I didn't know you could sing." You hear a monotone voice suddenly say. 
You immediately stop singing, your heart basically skipping many beats out of fear. 

You whip around to see that Giyu was standing quite close to you. He had a blank look on his face as he stared into your own (e/c) eyes. 
"A-ah. Giyu. What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here for another hour or so." 

"Yes, I cut training short because I wanted to see you." 

You inwardly cooed at the fact that he basically said that he missed you and wanted to see you sooner. Before you could say anything else, Giyu spoke once again. 

"You should sing more often. I quite like it." 
"A-alright." 

Muichiro: 

He's known that you can sing for quite awhile now. He insists that you sing to him every night before he goes to sleep. A routine that you had now gotten used to. 
Muichiro's head laid in your lap as you ran your fingers through his long hair while humming. His eyes were half open, you can tell he was trying to fight off sleep, but he wanted to hear you sing. 
However, you knew that it wouldn't be long until he fell victim to his dreams. 

It was another three minutes of your soothing voice until he finally fell into a deep slumber. You smile looking down at his relaxed expression. You then leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead before falling asleep yourself. 

Muzan: 

You had music playing in the background as you painted a scenery that you saw the other day. Unfortunately there was no way to capture the scenery so you kept the picture in your head as long as you could. 
The music soon entranced you and the started to sing along with the the radio. You were so engrossed with the music that you didn't notice the other presence in the room. 

It was when you needed a layer of paint to dry is when you stopped singing and started to place your paint away. 

"Why'd you stop singing?" 

You let out a small shriek hearing Muzan's voice come out of nowhere. 

"When did you get here?" You ask turning around to him. 
A smirk crawled onto his face, happy that he got a reaction out of you. 

"About two songs ago." 

Your stomach dropped realizing that he's been here for quite awhile hearing you sing.

"I'll ask again, why'd you stop singing?" He asks stepping closer to you. 
"Oh well, I'm done painting for now so I'm about to turn the music off." 

You turn around to head towards the small radio, to turn off the radio.

"Hmm, okay. Feel free to sing more often." 

A bright blush lights up on your face, but you're glad that you were now facing away from him so you couldn't see. 

"O-okay. I'll keep that in mind." 

Obanai:

If you knew that Obanai had great hearing, then you wouldn't have started to sing during your private bath time. It relaxed you when you sung to yourself and time seemed to pass by when you did. 

You heard a slight creak causing you to stop singing and look towards the noise. Your eyes were wide as you stared into Obanai's two colored eyes. It was silent between the two of you, trying to figure out what to yell at him for. One for sneaking in while you were taking a bath or yell at him for eavesdropping on your private time. 

"Obanai..." You quietly say while slowly sinking into the water more so you could cover yourself. 
"Yes?" 
"Get out. Now." 

".... but I like your singing." 

Your hands slap over your face, hiding your shock and embarrassment. 

"Fine, only if you sing for me more often." He says trying to compromise.
"Yes! Just get out!" You shout, not caring what you just agreed to him. 
You were desperate to get him out of you bathroom so you could basically drown yourself. 

"I look forward to it." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by: bokojunko
Up Next: Favorite Place To Kiss