How You Met

Tanjiro: 

You were running through the thick branches of the trees, waiting for the signal you planted to know when to jump back on the ground. 
You see, you were a demon slayer, and you tend to work alone. You would say that you were pretty good one as well. However, you like to play with them first. You made them think that they had you, but once they got close they would fall in your trap and you would kill them. 

You spotted your signal and jumped down, feeling that the air whip against your skin. 
"Ha-ha! I got you now!" You heard the demon yell behind you. 

Your eyes widen when you see three people standing right by your trap. What frustrated you more was that the boar headed boy was picking at your trap, there for ruining it. 

"Hey! Watch it! Get out of the way!" You yell at the three causing them to look up at you shock. 
They weren't moving which made you even more frustrated at the three boys below you. 
Moving your body, you were now facing the demon that was chasing you. 
Unsheathing your katana, you took a deep breath concentrating. 

Letting out an exhale, your breath could be seen in front of you and the air around you turned cold. 

With a single swipe with your sword, you hit the demon, it's skin immediately turning into ice making it easier for you to cut it's neck. 
Once you sliced the demons neck off, you landed on the ground with ease and elegance. 

"Wah! That was amazing!" You heard a voice behind you. 

You spun around, looking at the three boys with your eyes narrowed. You stared at the yellow haired boy who spoke. Immediately you brought you hand up, karate chopping him in the head. 

"You idiots! What were you thinking?" 
You turned to the boy with the boar head, "and you! You don't just go around and mess with peoples traps!" 

He was about to yell back at you, but you simply ignored him. 

You then turned to the boy with black and burgundy hair, his beauty making you stop for just a second. His wine colored eyes were wide as he was looking at you, waiting for your scolding as well. 

You only scoff and cross your arms, "I guess you're fine." You tell him. 
The boy lets out a sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding. 

"We're very sorry miss." He says and you raise an eyebrow. 
"Miss? You look about the same age as me. Don't go calling me names that sound older." You says with a scoff. 

He nervously laughs, "right. Sorry." 
You let out a 'humph' about to leave, but then the nice boy spoke up. 

"Wait! What's your name?" He asks. 
You turn around and give him a smile, "(l/n)(y/n)." 
The burgundy hair boy smiles back at you, "I'm Kamado Tanjiro." 

Insosuke: 

You were one of the nurses at the butterfly estate. So when three very injured boys were rushed in, you immediately went to the boy who wore a boar mask. He was knocked unconsciousness, being warned by some of the other demon slayers that he was a bit short tempered and aggressive. 

You were fine with it though. Being used to rash people. 

Dealing with his wounds on his torso didn't take long, so you moved up to his mask getting ready to remove it to check for any wounds on his head. Removing the mast you were surprised to met with bright emerald eyes. 
Was he wake this whole time?

It was very awkward taking off his mask, finding out he was awake most of the time. You slowly placed the mask down, until the dark haired boy grabbed your wrist.