𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

╰┈➤ "Shikamaru!" you moan out and grip his hair harder, "No more, I need you." you gasp out as your back arches off his bed.

"Fuck, we didn't even make it home." he murmurs and continues to slide his tongue into your tight walls, eating his meal now. "You taste divine." he hums and spreads you, looking at how needy and wet you looked. "Does pregnancy raise your horniness?"

"I don't know but please—" you whine out and look at him as he looks up from in between your legs.

One hand continues to fuck you with his fingers and the other unbuckles his pants. "I think it does because you're beginning to beg like a slut again."

"You're such a dick Shika." you moan and raise your hips against his fingers.

He chuckles and pushes through you in one thrust, feeling himself being squeezed so tightly it was hard to move, "Shit baby." he whispers.

His dick comes all the way out and his tip begins to tease you and makes you beg more. Shikamaru watches your pussy clench around nothing and you attempt to move yourself down onto his dick but his hand stop you, "Fine, I'll give it how you want it. Just remember—" he begins to move you up and down fast.

"you wanted this." he grunts and moves his hips with yours, skin slapping against each other and loud moans exiting your mouth.

He was hitting your spot repeatedly and it makes you get dizzy, "W-wait."

"No." he looks down and stuffs his dick in you and continues to push against your walls from various angles, "You feel so fucking addicting, if you weren't pregnant already this definitely would be minute you were."

"S-shikamaru." you moan and grab onto his shoulders when he leans down and starts to fuck you slower. "You're so deep oh gosh!" you whimper when he picks you and and flips positions so you were literally sitting on his dick.

Shikamaru catches a nipple into his mouth when you begin to bounce on him without needing to be told, "I wonder if one day when I suck on these, I'll get milk."

You gasp and slap his shoulder, "That'll be the last time your lips ever suck on these."

"Yeah right." he grunts and sucks harder as if he would get any but it sends you into frenzy when a finger circles your clit, feeling overstimulated wherever he was touching you.

Even though your thighs began to burn you couldn't stop fucking yourself on him as your wetness began to drip down onto his thighs and the sounds began to get louder, "Fuck I'm goi—" you came around his dick while desperately holding onto him as if you would fall back without doing so.

Shikamaru holds your hips down as he came with a tight grunt and held your slumped body against his chest. He raises your head and pushes away the strands if hair that stuck to your slightly sweaty forehead so he could kiss you there, "I love you baby."

"Mm, I love you too."

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

Luckily when you two came out of Shikamaru's childhood room no one had came home so you two quickly went back to your place and took a shower before relaxing on the couch.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" he asks while rubbing circles on your stomach mindlessly.

You shake your head with a yawn and snuggle more against him, "Why?"

"We can't raise a baby while living in our own places so why don't we move in together?"

A gasp leaves your lips and now you straddle him, looking down with a smile, "Really?"

His thumb rubs your cheek softly as he nods, "Of course, I want you two to be there everyday."

"Good." you kiss his cheek and hug him tightly.

"I have a place I want you to see first."

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

The next morning Shikamaru woke you up with breakfast and made sure it was food that could actually settle in your stomach rather than ending up in the toilet like usual.

After eating he drives deeper into town, going into a nice neighborhood you always wondered what it looked like on the inside.

"What do you think?" he pulls into the large driveway with a three car garage in the front. It was two stories and huge enough for two families to live comfortably. "I know it's a lot for three but if we have more, no need to move all of them around. This could be our forever home."

Forever home.

You walk around and he opens the door to show the large open space, windows letting the natural light in. You reminded silent while trying to imagine raising children here and it felt perfect, a perfect home for you three. "I love it." you smile and look at the backyard with a field of grass, patio and pool, "But with a baby and you're the only one working it's a bit—"

"You already said you loved it, here." he hands you a pair of keys, "Home sweet home baby." he smirks and lifts you up quickly, "Don't worry about anything, just them." he looks down.

He walks outside with you and you look at the potential this had. Soon a pink haired lady pops up, "Howdy neighbors." she smiles and waves at you.

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

i missed shika </3