Part 2

( Emerald's pov)

I had just walked into my house with my mom and I could not stop thinking about Sonic because he reminded me of the person my friend told me about when her best friend Lilly went missing. She told me she saw a person with a cloak covering his face the only thing she could see was his eye color and his white gloves and while they were playing at the park Lilly showed my best friend Glacier her new boyfriend and after that Lilly went over to Sonic's house for the night and then after that she was never seen again. The cops tried for years to find her, but after about two years they thought she was dead so they gave up searching and Glacier was so sad she never again came out to play and she has not been at school in like 6 months and I am starting to get worried about her cause she is also my friend. Then my mom spoke to me.

Emerald's mom: Emerald go on upstairs and get your PJs on and sleep ok?

Emerald: Ok mom good night.

Emerald's mom: Night Emerald.

I went upstairs and got my PJs on and climbed into bed and fell asleep.

( 12 hours later)

I woke up and I checked the time it was 12:00 am and so I wanted to ask my mom if I could go on a walk, but then I remembered she was asleep so I put my jacket on and went on a short walk.

( 30 mins later) (still Emerald's pov)

I was about to turn around and go home, but then I heard a scream and me being very stupid I went to see what is going on. Once I got to the source of the scream I was shocked at what I saw. I saw Sonic corning a young female and I saw she was scared of him. I wanted to help her, but I did not want to get hurt myself, but I could not get away cause the young girl called out to me giving me away and I saw him turn towards me and I don't think he could see me in the dark because he started walking toward me and I started to get scared. I looked up at him when he was just a few inches from me, but then he spoke to me.

Sonic: Emerald? What are you doing out here?

Emerald: I was on a walk to clear my mind and I heard her scream sorry Sonic.

I looked away from him and he chuckled as he turned my eyes back up at him so I was looking in his eyes.

Sonic: Don't worry about it come I will take you home.

Then he took my hand and led me home.

( 20 mins later) ( still Emerald's pov)

I was in front of my house and I turned and looked at Sonic as he looked at me.

Emerald: Thanks for taking me home Sonic.

Sonic: your welcome now remember to be careful ok it is not safe out here ok?

Emerald: Ok thanks Sonic. ( hugs him)