Applying for the job

It was 10 AM in the morning, the butlers are preparing for the Greasy Burger interview for the job. The interview is probably gonna be easy since..it's Greasy Burger.

At the Greasy Burger place...
"U-ugh! EW, this place smells really horrid and greasy!!" Ashe complained.

"Shut up, princess!!" Zed snarked.

"Guys, stop fighting! Way to make a first impression..." Brandon exclamied.

"Royale High is so much better than this disgusting garbage burger area." Adam whined.

Demetrius wanted to SLAP Adam since Adam kept whining like a BABY😡!!

"Hey, you five, are you the new workers here?" The manager of Greasy Burger yelled.

"Yeah! We're here for an interview-" Demetrius tried to explained.

"Interview? Heh! There is no interview here. LACIE DID YOU STILL TYPED "Interview needed" AT THE APPLICATION PAPERS?! IF YOU DO THIS ONE MORE DANG TIME I AM DIVORCING YOU!!!" The manager of Greasy Burger threatened.

The butlers stared in silence, did the manager just yelled at his wife just because she accidentally typed something?? Weird...

"Heh *snorf*, sorry fellas. My wife is a mess! Uhum, anyway, call me Greabur, I gave that name myself, its a mix of "Greasy" and "Burger"!! Pretty great right?!" Greabur said.

"But, uh- I think it would be better if we call you by your REAL name, sir. "Greabur" doesn't sound right to my ear." Brandon asked.

"My real name is  Sebastian, but Greabur is what I want to be called!" Sebastian- I mean- Greabur said.

"Sure..ʲᵃᶜᵏᵃˢˢ..." Ashe whispered under his breath.

"*spits and coughs* anyway, lets go get you your uniforms! We gotta hurry, Greasy Burger opens at 11 AM!!" Greabur informed.

"Alright..." The butlers said together.

The manager is just as weird and gross as Greasy Burger itself! The butlers are NOT loving this job already...