First Shift

It was the Butlers' first ever shift at Greasy Burger. They put on their uniforms and Ashe complained, "Ew! This is probably some other worker's hand-me-downs!"

"Stop complaining, Ashe. Not all companies can buy every single uniform..." Demetrius sighed.

"But-"

"ASHE!! DO YOU WANT ME TO SLAP YOU?!?!!??!?!?!?" Demetrius snapped...in his head...

"Alright fellas! First things first, you gotta make burgers and take the orders, that's the rule! You! YEAH, YOU! THE BLONDIE *WIMP*!!! YOU WILL BE TAKING ORDERS AND SERVING THEM, YOU TOO MAN WITH BLUE EYES AND BLACK HAIR!!" Greabur yelled.

"Uhm, my name is Demetrius and that guy is Brandon," Demetrius said.

"Yeah, sure whatever Daisy," Greabur said.

"HAHAHAHHAH "DAISY" AHHAAHAHHAHA" Zed laughed.

"SHUT IT UGLY!!!" 

Anyway, Greasy Burger opened, and there was 1 customer.

"Hello, welcome to Greasy Burger, what would you like? We have 'The Classic Burger", 'Cheese Steak', and 'Ultimate Combo'." Brandon explained.

"I'll have the classic burger, please. It's my first time here." The customer said.

"Alright! Be right back with your order!" Brandon smiled.

"Ok, guys. A customer ordered a classic burger." Brandon informed.

"On it!" Zed yelled.

"Oh yeah! Just a reminder, make the burgers greasy, you can make it a little bit greasy, you can make it SUPER greasy! Your choice!" Greabur informed the cooks.

"Let's make it SUPER greasy!" Zed squealed.

"No, we should make it the right amount of grease." Adam sighed.

"NO! THIS PLACE IS CALLED GREASY BURGER, SO WE SHOULD MAKE IT SUPER GREASY!!" Zed pouted.

"Ugh...fine..."
After 10 minutes...

"Okay, sir! Here is your burger!" Demetrius served.

"Thank you!" The customer said.

After 10 minutes...
"Ugh! Why is it so greasy and gross?!" The customer complained.

"Well...it is "Greasy Burger" so it tends to be greasy. But, the ingredients looked fine to me." Demetrius explained.

"...My friends were right. This restaurant is gross! But I guess I should give you some money, you guys are new to the job right?" The customer sighed.

"Yeah, we all are..." Demetrius muttered.

"Fine, here's 20 diamonds." The customer said as he handed 20 diamonds.

"Thanks, sir!" Demetrius thanked.

"So? How was it?" Ashe asked.

"He kinda complained. They said it was too greasy and the ingredients were gross." Demetrius sighed.

"See?? I told you!" Adam snarled.

"Hey, don't blame me!" Zed scoffed.

"But yeah, I taste-tested the steak Adam cooked and it tasted kinda weird..." Brandon muttered.

"Hey, fellas! Nice job! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I got all of the ingredients from Mark's Mart!" Greabur spat.

"MARK'S MART?!?! BUT THATS LIKE THE WORST EVER MARKET!!! IT EVEN HAS A 1 STAR RATING!" Adam gasped.

"Hey! At least it's cheap!" Greabur scoffed. 

Sigh...the job ain't doing so well...