Prologue

📖

"Kanao.." He looked at her, even though his whole body was hurting and was in pain, he gave the girl his gentle smile. She looked at him and also gave him a warming smile. He moved his body with his one arm to reach her and let's himself fall back onto the ground. They look at each other then at the Demon infront of them who only looked at the two in disgust.
"Will we ever meet again in our next life..?" She softly whispered, he smiled and closed his eyes,
"Why yes, of course... You'll always be my little butterfly.." He pauses and looks at the demon, the only surviving people were them, Shinazugawa, and Tomioka and they were knocked out cold. Meanwhile Kanroji, Iguro, and Himejima were at a different location. They were all badly injured and were close to ending this era.. but the two can't go on anymore.. each of the Hashiras had sacrificed their lives just to put an end to it all, yet he was powerful than them... He felt useless and weak, his condition made it harder for him to fight which made Tanjirou be in the spot where he is now.. on the ground.
"Are you two done talking and accept your fate?" The demon says as he walks closer.
"Too bad you never took my choice of becoming a demon, Tanjirou." He said. 'Giyu, thank you for everything you have taught me.. I wish you and Sanemi the very best, till we meet again, Tomioka-san' Tanjirou felt a tear fall from his eyes and then it happened.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Blood all over the place..
He ran away after killing the two and left the two pillars there as the other three pillars were trying their hardest to reach their destination..

(chapter 1 shall be posted soon..
Forgot to mention..

+————+ - means it's jumpin from a text convo to reality)