Chapter 5* rewrite

📖

As the new day appeared, the morning was gloomy.. Fog filled the atmosphere and was a chilly morning, despite it being March.

Tanjiro's alarm rang loudly many times and the owner has yet to wake up. It's a Friday and there's a guitar competition again for top 10 people who made it last competition, yet he has yet to practice.

"Onii-chan!!" Nezuko yelled as she open her brothers bedroom. She took a look towards his bed to see no one in bed.

'weird..' She thought to herself as she closed his bedroom door.

She walked downstairs where Takeo was making something to eat.

"Have you seen Onii-chan?" Nezuko asked Takeo. He shook his head in response.

"I thought he was still asleep." He answered as he brought his bowl of cereal to the kitchen table.

"Well I checked his room and he isn't there." Takeo shrugged as he took a bite from his cereal.

"Maybe .. *crunch* something to do with his guitar lessons. *crunch*" Nezuko shrugged as she started cooking breakfast for herself since Tanjirou was no where to be found.

--

"So? how'd it go, Tanjirou?" Zenitsu asked as he took a bite from his onigiri. He only sighed as he handed Zenitsu a paper.

"Well.. are you going abroad?" Zenitsu asked curiously. Tanjirou furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.

"This could be a good opportunity for me to keep going with my career but..." He paused as he remembered his family isn't in Japan still.

"Your family should be coming home by today, right?" Zenitsu said as Tanjirou nodded.

"They are, but there's still many thing that I have to do.." Zenitsu nodded and went back to eating. It was really early in the morning and they have left their homes at 5:30 in the morning to talk to their guitar trainer (? what is even the word???)

He just sighed and kept walking home with Zenitsu..

--

Kanao was walking around the city as she was still adjusting to her new home. She has moved here because her sisters insisted that she should. She originally lived with her sisters in the U.S but Kanae and Shinobu moved, leaving Kanao behind. She didn't mind that, as she stayed with Mr. and Mrs. Kocho. Despite being adopted, she looks similar to her sisters.

As she was deep in her thoughts she bumped into Tanjirou.

'Its always him that I bump into...' She thought she she got up and grabbed saw her coffee spilt on the ground. Tanjirou got and and apologized to Kanao for ruining her coffee. He offered to buy her a new one but Kanao rejected the offer. Zenitsu watched the events unfold and only laughed when she rejected Tanjirou's offer for buying her a new coffee.

(AN- I added something to the prologue.. would be nice to check it..)