disgusted

A/n- I'm so sorry if this story literally sucks and also i don't update a lot and if some stuff doesn't make sense or there's a typo bc i wrote these really late at night!
_________________________________
Bella pushes you down on the bed and straddles your lap and start kissing you again then goes down your neck leaving marks. She stops and looks up "ughh for fucks sake!" "what??" you look at her concerned. she looks at her arm at her death eater mark "he's calling" she rolls her eyes "oh" you sigh "i'm sorry but i have to go" she kisses you again for a little and then gets up but you pull back on top of you and you kiss her again. she giggles into the kiss "ok now i really... have to go" she said in between the kiss. she got up and kissed you one more time but this time just a peck which you groaned at. She laughed and went out of the room shutting the door behind her. After a while Bella comes back in. You jump up and grab her hands leading her back to the bed "i was wondering when you'd be back"

you lean in to kiss her but she grabs your throat. "oh?spicy today are we?" you say laughing but Bella didn't laugh you lean it to kiss her again but she pushed you back kinda hard with the hand that's on your throat which kinda hurt "stop" "what?? is something wrong?" "your coming with me" "coming with you where??" she didn't say anything she just grabbed you tighter by the throat and started dragging you to the door. "B-bella i-i can't breath-your hurting me" she stops as you get to the door and starts doing her wicked laugh that kinda scared you more "i'm sorry i was just trying to scare you" you closed you eyes and tried to process "well don't don't do that shit!" hitting her arm playfully but you were still a little mad and scared "ouch" she said fake offended "you scared me bella and that hurt" "i'm sorry i really am i was just trying to scare you... but i know you have a pain kink" she smirked and winked. you gasped "Bella!!!..I do not!" "you do, but only when i do it, and it better stay that way!" she sneered "but actually we have to go downstairs" she sighed "why?" "you'll see, but when we get down there i have to be mean again, but please know i don't mean it! and i'm sorry if i hurt you!" "it's ok i guess, i like it when your crazy, it's hot" she rolled her eyes and smirked and then room you down stairs. You were fixing to enter the meeting room but you stopped "what are we doing??!" "the dark lord wanted you, now you have to stop whispering we probably already took long enough, and start screaming." she winked and then turned back and looked angry. Starting to walk in the dining room "LET ME THE FUCK GO YOU CRAZY PHSYCO BITCH!!" "Watch your fucking mouth!" she yelled and slapped you then threw you on the floor in front of voldemort. "What the hell took you so long?" he asked bella and liked angry "She kept trying to fight me!" "well she will get her punishment for that then,but for now let's talk about something else" i looked up at him a glared "YOU will become a death eater" he said smiling "no thanks" i scoffed "you will as you don't have a choice" "i'd rather die" "oh no we won't kill you we'll just have to torcher you, but either way you'll become a death eater and serve me and fight by my side at war" "the fucking hell i will i'm not serving no one and especially not your no nose bald headed ass" everyone's eyes opened wide "what the hell" bella whispered and laughed a little but voldemort glared at her and she stopped "that's a punishment for lestrange" bella just looked down "Crucio!" he poured his wand at me and i felt the shock in me. It hurt more than last time and i fell on my back. "YOULL DO AS I SAY AND WHEN I SAY!!" he grabbed my arm and pressed his arm into it and it felt like he was cutting it. He let it go and it dropped to the floor. I looked at it and there was a death mark now on your arm and a tear fell from your eye. "Lestrange why the fuck do you look like that?" I looked up to see Bella tearing up and then shook her head to snap out of it "like what my lord?" "umm.. were done, except for you two!" everyone left and i was still laying on the floor and bella sat down in a chair at the end of the table "now, what to do with you?" he said and there was a moment of silence as he was thinking "Bella any ideas?" Bella was zoned out again looking ahead of her "Bella?!" "oh sorry! emm i could chain her up in the cellar? and torture her-" " no no i will be doing it this time" "But my lord i can do-" "IM GOING TO BE THE KNE TK DO IT!! i want to be the one hurting her and she'll watch me do it" i looked at her and then back at him as they talked. "ive got an idea" he said "grab her and bring her to the cella" "come on get up" she said softly "bella have you gone soft?" "WHAT??" she asked angry "NEVER" she grabbed a hand full of my hair and started dragging me following voldemort as i was screaming for her to let me go all he did was laugh. she dragged me down the cellar and then dragged me to the center of the room and let go. "good" he smiled "now as for you, you have to have your punishment to...i'm sorry bellatrix but you showed disloyalty and you are supposed to be my #1 follower" Bella didn't say anything she just stared at the floor. He was overreacting, i mean her overreacts everything but this was different, all she did was laugh and how could she not i'm fucking hilarious. I started laughing a little at my joke "why are you laughing?? " he crucioed me again and then started talking to bellatrix but i couldn't hear them as i was hurting and my ears started to ring then it stopped a little bit i was numb voldemort started talking again "Bella you know what you have to do" she nodded slightly and then slowly turned around.

she pulled down the zipper to her dress and then pulled her sleeves slightly off her shoulders "this time bella..take it off completely" bella turned around and looked scared "NOW!" she turned back around and took her arms out of the sleeves and held onto her dress so it wouldn't fall "let it fall bella" she just stood there and i started to tear up wondering what he was gonna do. "Bella!" she let go of the dress not turning around. I was still laying on the floor now sobbing. " Don't worry dear you won't have to do this" he said to me but that's not what i was crying for,i was crying for bella. "BUT, you are going to watch" i started sobbing more "you better not ducking touch her!" i got out through the sobs. he got closer to bella "oh i'm going to touch her" he smirked "bella, it seems you've got a little girlfriend" he faintly said in her ear as he stared at me. "What!?!" i said trying not to give us away "do you think i'm that stupid?Bella has gone softer" he laughs " i can see it, and do you think i haven't been reading your mind? this whole time and you've said some interesting stuff, almost sound like you ....love...her" he then smirked. "Well i don't love her" bella said and voldemort looked at her "and i havnt gone soft!" he only laughed "oh bella you may be smart and i can't read your mind but i'm smarter and can see the signs"  he traced his fingers down her back "and that's quite disgusting!" "your both women! and not only that bella.. she's just a little girl" he smirked he pulled a dagger out of his robes and cut her back and then again and then again and then he stopped but held it to her back with the point and looked at me and ran his fingers up her leg

"get away from her!" i shouted and tried to stand up but he pushed me back down "see y/n the way you look at bella, she looks at me" i had a disgusted look on my face "don't think i never saw you bella" he whisper and pushed the blade more into her. i didn't know what to do or say "OK THATS ENOUGH YOU CAN DO IT TO ME!!..just let go of her" he smirked and pushed her "don't flatter yourself bella i wasn't actually going to touch you other than that" he must not know that she's been touching me instead and would rather die then to be touched by him. "oh is that so?" fuck "so miss lestrange is in love, your husband is going to love that" "bitch the fuck? she ain't scared of him if anything he's scared of her" "YOULL LEARN TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH IN MY PRESENCE!!!" he then bent down to me and cut down my shirt in the middle also cutting my skin then he put a spell on me to hold my arms down and my legs down he then started carving into my stomach as i screamed. he then finished and all i could do was lay there, exhausted "if i EVER see you two doing something, one of you won't be alive"

he left the cellar. you were to busy worrying on what he was doing to you that you forgot about bella "bella" i whisperd but no response "bella!" no response again. i looked around the room trying to find her but the everything was blurry and then o could see her i'm the same spot he had left her just sitting there , with her knees to her chest and staring at the wall. "Bella come here" she didn't move "Bella please come here to me" i started to tear up again and there was silence for a while " i couldn't help you..." "what?" "he was hurting you..and i couldn't do anything about it" she said still staring at the wall "it's ok bella-" "no it's not ok! i couldn't do anything about it.. i was weak,weak in front of him, and weak in front of you" "No bella you weren't weak, and i'm so sorry all of this was my fault" " no.. it was mine" "no if i hadn't of said anything we wouldn't the here" " yeah but- i fell in love.. i brung you here, i kept you here, i could've said i couldn't find you in those woods" "Bella i willingly followed you here" i slightly laughed but she didn't

"Bella please come here and let me hold you" "i'm so sorry" she whispered then started to cry "oh my- bella no! quit crying please! just come here!" "no.. all i'm going to do is continue hurting you" " no your not now bella come here!" she didn't say anything else so i tried my best to get up and walk to bella and collapsed on her laying across her lap. I looked at her face and her eyes were so puffy and red, i've never seen her like this. I moved a strand of hair out of her face and put it behind her ear then i pressed our four heads together "Bellatrix Lestrange you listen to me, I brought this upon myself and i DO NOT blame you for any of it! i love you do you hear me! i love you" she finally looked at me and put her hand on my face  and rubbed it softly with her thumb" then i heard someone walking in. I teared up and bella held onto me tight. " oh my lord!!" i opened my eyes and cissy
was standing there with her hand over her mouth "don't ask please cissy" bella said still holding  me tight " i don't want to talk about" " ok" she whispered "ok...let's get you upstairs" bella was holding onto me and cissy was holding onto bella as she helped us to my room. Bella guided me to the bed and layed me down and cissy ran a bath.

IM SORRY THIS STORY IS MESSED UP!! and also i don't even know what i'm doing.