Chapter 55

"No~ give me my f**king princess back~" Jin whine as he pitifully tug the wine bottle back from me.

"Oi, language. I'll keep this one safe." I pry it off his fingers and place it on a safe corner before pulling the sheets up. Drunken Jin was still whining but settle down quick after I tuck him in. I sigh at the state of everyone after only two hours of idle drinking. The alcohol content of our drinks wasn't that hard yet here they are, silly drunks and knock out. I had to literally drag and push them to their rooms one by one so they could sleep it off.

"Noona~" Jungkook call out to me with a foolish grin and eyes still shut when I check on the other room. This sneaky maknae was also drunk as much as I am very annoyed at him. I thought I had stop his hyungs from offering him some but who would have thought he had a hidden stash behind my back. No wonder he was taking long bathroom breaks in between.

"Hehehe~" he tightly hug the poor pillow to him as he roll over the bed only to meet air.

Thud!

Thud!

"...!" I cross the other side of the bed to check on him but found Jungkook on the carpet still asleep and holding on the pillow with a silly smile on his face. Walking to his side, I sigh when he seem to sleep the pain away. Rather moving him back, I grab the comforter and place it over him.

"It's too hot..." Jimin complain in his sleep and push the sheets back with his feet. I was about to stop him but he just... I just had to stare like a dumb person.

Jimin on the other side was the opposite of his glam persona. Blanket discarded on the bottom of the bed, he laid spread like star position and mouth open. The hem of his top rose up and gave a lot of skin to stare... And I was indeed staring. My fan girl mode was drooling at the sight.

Snap!

"It's a perfect blackmail." I cheekily took a photo of Jimin's abs. Ah, make it two shots of souvenir... I mean blackmail. Yes, blackmail. I convince myself one more time when I took another shot in a good angle. Sighing heavily, I regretfully cover it up. Bad Yong Jin! Behave!

"Zzz~!" RM startled me when he choke mid snore. I jump back in surprise when he sat up and groggily open his eyes, staring blankly at me.

"Uhm... Hi?" Instead, he disregarded me by slumping back and keep on snoring. Okay~ aigoo...

On the last room, I check on Jhope and Suga. I have no complaints on the latter. He was peacefully sleeping in his own bed no intruders and neat looking. Like a curl up cat. The urge to pet him was making me want to do it. Argh, resist it! But he looks like kitten. No! Stop it! Wah!