Chapter 34

King

King

Walking to the back porch I fired up a blunt trying to ease my mind from all this commotion coming out of nowhere. This girl done had me since day 1, I've been all eyes for her since my eyes first met her ass. I just knew I had to have her, everything about her turned me on in every way.

Them thick ass thighs and that beautiful ass face had me fucked up about her. She practically ran my ass even though she's submissive.

I inhaled and exhaled feeling myself become a little dazed. That girl must not know how much I love her ass. Ashing the roach I fired up another blunt feeling a presence beside me.

"Wassup man" I asked money seeing him reach out for the blunt.
"'Man my mouth done ate up everything treasure has on her body you don't want this" I told him chuckling

"You right I don't but your kids here man put that shit out and go lay down so y'all can talk. As a matter of fact we're taking the kid-" I cut money off in the middle of his sentence

"Who kids? Not mine crip my seeds staying home exactly where they wanna be. They shouldn't have to move every time their mama feel like she wanna have one of her bipolar mood-swings. They love it here at THEIR own house" I emphasized their so he understood that my kids weren't going anywhere with anybody, friend or not I'll fall any way with anybody about my kids and ion give a fuck either.

"Ok suit yourself crip, but y'all don't need these kids around that" he told me giving advice that wasn't asked for in the fucking first place
"Ayo who asked you for what you thought my nigga?" I questioned him

"I'm just saying King" he shrugged
"Nah niggas be forgetting what we went through as kids. They know I love their mama and they know that we argue, there's no secret. My kids know what's up they ain't dumb and I ain't hiding nothing from them.

I kept puffing as he walked out, moments later  TT came outside in nothing but some lace panties.
"Nah man go back in there because you remember what you said years ago? How I was gonna hurt myself with this one? That's exactly what you gonna do cause I'll fuck the shit outta you right now and leave with my kids to give you what you want tomorrow TT get the fuck on" I mushed her lil short ass while still sitting down.

"Come on" she lead me up the staircase that lead to our room
"I'm not doing this man, you need to get your grown lady drawls on and quit being a lil ass kid" I told her but she kept ignoring me rubbing my dick making it get stiff so I grabbed her by the chin laying her over my lap.

Picking up a leather strap I popped her left ass check repetitively until she started to squirm away
"I told you stop playing" I laughed laying in bed about to tap, I was done with this shit. If she left she left if she didn't good either way ima take care of my kids, this shit bigger than me and TT right now.

She pulled my boxers down positioning me at her entrance letting me feel how wet she was. I'm not even gonna lie, Treasure had the best pussy I've ever had on my dick but I can't let her selfishness dictate our future.

I pulled her all the way down on top of my dick watching her gasp and trying to scoot up but I held her close. I knew how sensitive that pregnant pussy was.

"K-k-king" she stammered
"What king fucking what"? I asked her rotating my hips in a circular motion making sure I stretched her walls.

"Uhhhhh" she moaned squirting all over me trying to get up
"Nahhh lay down you finna take this dick" I told her speeding up a little bit making her cream

"Nigga I'll fuck you up you leave me and that ain't a threat! And I'll have the kids help arrange the funeral" I told her feeling my eyes roll back.

Either I was high or her pussy was straight pressure but either way

I was fucked up.