Chapter 3

King

King

Opening the door of my house I looked around at the emptiness. Here was another month passing by that kept reminding me that I fucked up. When I fucked the broad Jayla I didn't have a choice at the time I just wanted my family to be safe from all the shit that would've happened if I didn't. She had major ties to Rodrick and if I didn't fuck her they would've came for Treasure and Ky, and with me being hospitalized there wasn't a way to protect them and save them.

I could've resorted to to Money or Trell but I don't like the feeling of having another man taking care of my family when I'm still alive and well.

I missed everything about her and she the shit was eating me alive to the point that all I did was fuck hoes, work and sleep and that had taken a toll on my body. I needed sleep and love and most of all I needed Treasure to even this shit out.

She had me on a schedule where I did everything at a certain time and I kissed it.

My phone rung and it was a FaceTime from Tommy
"Wassup babies" I spoke smiling at him Ro and Ry
"Daddy could you come and get us"? Ry asked sniffling

"Why what happened"? I asked grabbing my keys
"I don't know but Mommy isn't ok" Ry began to cry
"Tommy go in the bathroom" I told him

He walked into the bathroom and started talking
"Mommy's boyfriend is coach Maurice and he hit her in the face when he asked if you were over here last night" he told me

"Lock the room door and don't open it for nobody" I told him speeding on the freeway. Treasure had me fucked up, how the fuck could she put our kids in some shit like this.

"How long it been going on Tommy" I looked at the camera
"Ever since they got together" He told me crying as well
"Ok I'm coming is he still there" I asked

"Yes"
"Go down to the basement and play with you brother and sister" I told him
"Ok" he said walking out the bathroom opening the latch to the basement.
"We're here" he told me cutting on the light

"Ok I'm pulling in now turn on some music" I told him hopping out the car.

Approaching the front door I heard Nba Youngboy blasting from under the concrete. Kiyrin was bad as hell.

I opened the door with my key hearing Treasure scream all hell was about to break loose.