iv. TonDc

Jorja's POV.

"Their army has been getting their ass kicked by Mount Weather forever. What we need is in inside man. Someone to be our eyes and ears." I heard the boy named Bellamy say, sei and I turned out heads to look at him, seriously ? Without us the sky people Will not last one minute against the mountain men.

"Forget it, it's too dangerous." Clarke said. I kept my head forward still listening

"Clarke if you can make it out, I can make it in." Bellamy said. How did she even managed to escape out of mount weather

"    I said no." Clarke said

"Since I don't take orders from you, I'm gonna need a better reason." This Bellamy really likes playing the hero. I shook my head i cant hear them argue anymore.

I walked up behind Gustus.

"Hod op worrying, gustus. Like Yu've always told Ai, Ogeda alliances are ifi"

(Stop worrying, Gustus. Like you've always told me, all alliances are risky.) For once i think Gustus is correct

"Sha heda, i agree with Gustus" I said looking at him. He had his stupid angry expression, he hates me for no damn reason.

"Dison laik nou same as uniting Twel clans. Skaikru are noseim. Emo're mou like maun hef than yumi. Em could frag op Oso kongeda"
( This is not the same as uniting the twelve clans. The Sky People are different. They're more like the Mountain Men than us. It could kill our coalition.) Gustus said. He is somewhat right.

"Oso kongeda, o Ai? "
( Our coalition, or me?) Lexa asked playful.

"Yu are kongeda, Heda"
( You are the coalition, Commander.) I said from behind.

Lexa looked at me and smiled

"Den dula op bilaik dula en shil ai op"
(Then do your job and protect me.) She said and flashed a smile. I remember us putting frogs in Nyko's bag when we were 16, two days before lexa was taken back for the concave. She was visiting TonDc for a week. I never saw lexa laugh like that.

***

"Weapons" Gustus says as we stand in front of the gates of TonDc.

He gave me a bin to hold

Linclon slowly walks up to the bin and drops his dagger. I nodded .

Bellamy, Clarke and Kane droped all the weapons and walked through the gate and joined lexa.

I stood on the other side of the gate. Raven walked up.

I walked up too her holding the bin.

"Weapons" I said. She looked at me and didn't say anything.

I sighed and took the dagger from the bag strap, then the gun, then one from her leg brace and i turned her around, one on her bag and a sharp metal thing which i took out.

I looked at Gustus and nodded.

"Heda, All clear" He said . Lexa nodded and we walked through the gates of TonDc.

"Heda, monin bakon! chomouda yu don Yu brought emo hir? death gon Skaikru! murderers gyon au hou!" (Commander, welcome back! Why have you brought them here? Death to Sky People! Murderers go home!) A man said.