viii. traitor

Okay first of all 300 views?! I never thought ill get that many lmaooo. I thought 10 people are gonna read this story. Sorry if I've not been updating its cuz of school that place is worst than hell. Anyways thank you and enjoy this flashback filter chapter :)

5 years ago.

"Mama? " Jo called out as she walked into her house.

"Kiran?" Again no one answered.

Panicked Jo walked out and went to their neighbours.

"Don yu seen ai nomon? " She asked the old man sitting outside.

"Keran? "

"No" He simply said.

Jo went to the house opposite.

"Don yu seen ai nomon? " She asked barging in.

"No ba emo beda be back by nau" The lady said. She was 6 months pregnant .

"Dula op Won diyo gyon au hou get changed haken prepare something gon Yu gon choj op" The lady said

"Nou" Jo replied and started walking towards the gates of TonDc.

She walked and saw the hunting party return.

Indra was in the front and Anya was besides her

Anya looked at the young girl and tried to avoid Jo's eyes.

She looked for kiran or my mother. They were not with them.

A few guys fresh scars.

"Anya, where is my mother? " Jo asked

"Your mother was a true warrior, kiran as well. You join us tomorrow as kiran's second at her post" Indra said and walked away quietly.

Jo was speechless, she was not able to hear anything.

Her mother and sister were dead, they died a warrior's death. Even tho her mother was abusive and spoke very badly Jo cared for her. Because she knew after her father's death her mother was alone and Jo was alive just because she didn't want her mother to see her body cremated.

Jo felt a pair of hands grip her shoulder.

She looked behind her to see Anya.

***

"

You've been busy. Why are you focusing on the dam? I told you acid fog was our priority." Clarke asked Raven.

"Until bell-" Jo cut off Raven.

"I told her too focus on the Dam, " Jo said sitting on spinning chair.

"But the fog-" Clarke started again.

"It will be useless until Bellamy gets to it And the dam gives them energy if we cut it out well they'll all die" Jo said .

Clarke rolled her eyes and looked at Raven.

"Yes please continue what you were saying"

"Yes, Until bellamy gets his hands on their dispersal system there's nothing much i can do" Raven sighed.

"Then tell me about the dam-" Clarke started.

Jo huffed and got up walking around the room fidgeting.

"How can we cut off the power? " Clarke asked.

"Maybe not sure how yet but I'm still playing with a few things." Raven said picking up a tone generator