A Wish Come True...

(tw: attempted suicide, death and bad thoughts)
(read with caution)

Bringing his TNT and the signature wooden button, Wilbur goes up to the main base of Kinoko Kingdom and proceeds to place the TNT for explosion. While doing so, George catches Wilbur in the act and runs outside to call Sapnap and Karl until Wilbur was quick enough to catch George.

"Where do you think you're going?" Wilbur asks.

"I'm going to get you out of our country that's what!" George says angrily.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Wilbur says while looking at his netherite sword.

George didn't listen and proceeds to head outside.

Just as he was about to call Sapnap and Karl, Wilbur stabs him from behind and continues what he was going to do.

Once Wilbur was done placing the TNT, he presses the button and explodes every piece of Kinoko Kingdom.

Sapnap and Karl get violently pushed away from the country due to the explosion. While trying to see if the both of them were okay, they saw Wilbur's figure but couldn't identify who he was.

"Why can't you understand that I wanted nothing to do with them?!" Quackity shouts.

"They betrayed you! They need more than just losing a husband" Wilbur says.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM ANYMORE WILBUR! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BLOW UP THEIR COUNTRY" Quackity shouts.

"Well at least I killed a person" Wilbur says.

"You did what?" Quackity says.

No response from Wilbur.

"WILBUR WHAT THE FUCK?!" Quackity shouts.
"I get you love me, but why did you have to do that?" Quackity continues in a disappointed tone.

"It just doesn't sit right with me that you aren't taking revenge" Wilbur says.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn at times?" Quackity asks.
"Now they're coming for this country and we'll be possibly locked up in prison!" Quackity continues.

"You know sometimes I wish you died" Wilbur says.

A heavy silence stays for a while.

"What?" Quackity says with his voice breaking down.

"If you died maybe you would see what revenge feels like!" Wilbur raises his voice.

"You don't mean that do you..?" Quackity says holding his tears.

No response from Wilbur.

Quackity went outside of their room and just ran away. He always thought of ending it all but didn't tell anyone so that they wouldn't worry.

He didn't want to be a burden.

Sure he tried to do it many times but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Wilbur was the only one who cared for him, or at least Quackity thought he cared. Wilbur's response reached Quackity's peak.

Quackity arrived at a cliff with a drop at the end. He looked at the drop with tears in his eyes.

He couldn't do it. He cared too much. He sighs and walks away from the cliff until he sees DreamXD teleport right in front of him.

"Dream?" Quackity asks.

"I'm not Dream for the love of god" DreamXD retorts
"But I will be your nightmare" DreamXD continues.

DreamXD then pushes Quackity off the cliff making him die and loose his last canon life.

Little did DreamXD know that Wilbur was there at the last second. Seeing the love of his life die, because of something he wished for.

"Oh look who arrived to the show!" DreamXD says sarcastically.

"YOU IDIOT" Wilbur shouts.

"I'm going to head out now, enjoy"  DreamXD says in an evil manner.

"Wilbur goes over to the edge of the cliff seeing his boyfriend's dead body. He kneels down and sobs uncontrollably.

YOU DID THIS TO HIM

YOU COULDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID

YOU WISHED YOUR BOYFRIEND DEAD

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

YOU MADE HIM LIKE THIS

YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF

All the imaginary voices invade his mind while he looks at Quackity. Wilbur then gets up and explodes Las Nevadas, just like what Quackity told him to do when he dies.

AN: im questioning if im non binary send help-
        also i dont like this angst idk why
        maybe i just get insecure by my own writing easily
        anyway i hope you enjoyed this :D
        idk how to make the yandere au yet so im going to be providing a mild nsfw chapter B)
        alright cya 👁👁