Unfortunate Love (2)

After Wilbur had that meaningful conversation, he noticed Sally's figure. By Sally's reaction, she probably overheard the two.

"Sally what're you doing here?" Wilbur stammered.

"Hey don't be worried, I accept Fundy equally as I accepted you" Sally says.
Sally looks at Wilbur and sighs.
"Wil, you should go find Alex. You two are meant for each other, plus you know this benefits both of us right?" Sally says.

"Yeah but what if he found someone new?" Wilbur asks.
"There's no point anymore" Wilbur continues.

Sally sighs once more.
"Alright then" Sally says.

Sally can't stick with the fact Wilbur and Alex aren't with each other. As she walks along the hallways of the castle she thinks of an idea. She heads over to Techno and asks him for a favor.

"Techno!" Sally shouted from the hallway.

"Sally hello!" Techno says.

Sally runs over to Techno.
"Can you perhaps do a favor for me?" Sally asks.

"Of course" Techno replies.

"Do you have any knowledge of Wilbur and his past lover's relationship?" Sally asks.

"Just a bit because that was from ages ago" Techno says scratching his neck.

"That will do! So tell me about him" Sally says.

"So you know it's a guy too?" Techno asks.

Sally hums in reply.
"Wilbur told me about him when I told him about my past lover" Sally says.

"I see, so his past lover is Alex which you probably know" Techno says.
"He was a villager in this place called Las Nevadia" Techno continues.

"Las Nevadia? The village outside of our kingdom?" Sally asks.

"Precisely" Techno replies.

"I wonder how they were able to communicate" Sally says.
"Well thank you for the details Techno, I'll be on my way" Sally continues.

"My pleasure" Techno says.

Sally then got outside and got her map and made a guide to Las Nevadia. She got on her horse and headed to the location. She went through villages, trees and other locations until she finally made it. As she arrived she checked her map to see if she was in the right location. According to Techno Las Nevadia was a village but it didn't seem like a village anymore. It seemed more like a kingdom but noisier and brighter. After looking around she notices Tommy, Wilbur's brother.

Why is he in Las Nevadia?  She thought.

She went up to Tommy and was greeted with a shocked reaction from Tommy.

"Hey Sally" Tommy stammered.

"So this is where you've been?" Sally asks.

"Yeah" Tommy says whilst looking down in shame.

"But why? Weren't you supposed to be the next knight of L'manbourge?" Sally asks once more.

"I couldn't handle the pressure, so I ran away and found this place" Tommy says.

Sally sighs.
"You would've been a great knight" Sally says whilst putting her hand on Tommy's shoulder.

"I'm sorry" Tommy says.

"So do you know any Alex in this place?" Sally asks.

"Alex?" Tommy asks.

Sally hums in reply.