Part 3

The next morning you, Juliet and Sherlock arrived at a local park, looking for more clues. Mr.Gnomes had been very standoffish ever since Watson was smashed and Gnomeo ran off.

"Sherlock?" You asked once Juliet walked away, looking for clues.

"Yes, Mister Y/n?" He asked, turning towards you.

You nervously wrung your porcelain hands before saying, "Mr.Gnomes, I have every faith in your abilities, but I'm afraid our situation is looking rather bleak. I mean, Watson is, so is Gnomeo, and we don't even know where the next clue is.... What are we even going to do?" You let out a small sob as you said this.

"My dear Y/n..." Sherlock began, gently cupping your cheek with his hand. "I know how all of this may be frightening, but sadness and fear will not solve this case."

You looked up at him, terribly aware of how close your faces were. You blinked, blushing furiously. (I don't know if gnomes can blush)

He cleared his throat and walked away. You felt slightly disappointed.

"Oh no," You heard Sherlock say, as he was peering through a bush.

"What is it now?" Juliet asked.

"The dog has the next clue..."

The detective was pointing at a sleeping pug with a bone that has the next clue tapped to it.

"But it's just a cute dog?" You asked confused.

"That's not just any dog. That, my dear, is the dog that belongs to the Baskervilles."

"How will we sneak around unseen?" Juliet asked.

"We will use this," Sherlock said, as he pulled a squirrel costume of his pocket.
Just as you, Juliet and Sherlock you got into the costume you began to question your life choices. Sherlock was controlling the head, you were in the middle and Juliet was in the butt. It was extremely awkward as you were pressed up against Sherlock's back and had to try to stay in the middle and not bump into anyone.

"Why are we doing this?" Juliet asked sassily.

"Because of that," Sherlock said, pointing at a dog bone that had a card taped to it. And right next to the bone was next to the dog!!

Thankfully, the dog was fast asleep so that means this clue would be super easy to get.

"Okay, let's go," Sherlock said, moving forward.

When you all finally got to the clue, you all try to get the bone from the dog's grip. You successfully pulled it out, but then it squeaked.

The dog lifted it's head  and when it noticed you all, it started chasing you.
You all screamed as you ran away.

-/-

As the evil pie mascot watched his plan unfold, he laughed evilly. He is very evil!!
"I will finally kill all gnomes and destroy Sherlock Gnomes!!!" He said insanely. "And the pretty purple gnomes will finally be in my clutches VERY, very soon," He said, holding a picture of you.

                                 -/-

As the dog continued to chase you, you all began to panic. What would you do next!?

Suddenly, Juliet pointed to an unattended lawnmower in the middle of the park.

"I'll drive that!" Juliet said, backflipping onto the lawnmower.

"Y'know Juliet is kind of a show off," You thought secretly.

"That's a perfect idea, Juliet!" Sherlock said, jumping on with you.

You tried not to show that you were jealous as Juliet started the lawnmower and went into a high speed.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" You and Sherlock screamed.

Then Juliet went up a ramp and landed in a tree. The three of you jumped down the tree and looked at the clue.
It was still the Moriarty card but with a coin tapped to it. You wondered what it meant.

A noise caught your attention and you started walking towards where it came from. Sherlock and Juliet didn't seem to hear the noise and they also didn't seem to notice that you walked off.

The noise had come from a bush and once you we're close to it, something in the bush had put you into a bag and ran off.