𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-9

In the Park (Y/N POV)
Jungwon: here you are.
Y/n: yes, sorry if you were waiting.
Jungwon: nah, I just came here.
Y/n: oh I see. So why did you call me here?
Jungwon:well, about today... Sunoo...
Y/n: did he told you to come?
Jungwon: no... I was just saying do you like Him?
Y/n: oh course not...
Jungwon: owh.. but you know he really likes you a lot. I mean I can see it in his eyes. The way he looks at you.
Y/n: lol, why are you saying me this?
Jungwon: ah nothing.. I was just saying.

After that no one talked. But I have to start coz it is going to awkward.

Y/n: can I ask you a really really dumb question?

Jungwon: lol what is it?

Y/n: did you ever had feelings for me? Like yk not friendship..

Jungwon: wh- well.... It's really a awkward question. But I will answer honestly. To be honest.. I had feelings for you once. But then Sunoo said he likes you. After seeing him caring for you so much. I thought you'd be more happy to be with him. And he's also my bestfriend. Plus I didn't have much strong feeling towards you like Sunoo. I think you two are the best match. Now can I ask you the same question?

Y/n: You you really a  best friend! But as I said I don't like Sunoo actually... And to be honest I also had a little bit feelings for you back then. But as I realized now you are really just a good and close best friend to me..

Jungwon: wah really? You had feelings for me? Well that was surprising.. lol

Y/n: lol don't make fun of me! Anyways..you really as a bestfriend care about Sunoo very much. But what made you we will be best match?

Jungwon: I don't know actually. But as my opinion Sunoo will be the best for you.

Y/n: we are? Lol I don't actually think so.. maybe he has a girlfriend already...

Jungwon: wait what made you think that? I never knew. I only knew that in his heart only y/n is there.

Y/n: nah nothing. Maybe you're wrong. Ok bye I'm a bit tired today.

Jungwon: ok bye.. take rest. See you tomorrow. And don't think that Sunoo has a girlfriend. Even if he have one then it's you! Y/n!!

Y/n: stop screaming bye!

Jungwon: haha ok..

Jungwon POV (at his house)
What actually made y/n think SUNOO has a girlfriend? No, I can't let that happen-

Jungwon's mom: Jungwon! Your friend is here!
Jungwon: who is it?
Jungwon's mom: Sunoo!
Jungwon: say him to come to my room.

In Jungwon's room
Sunoo: I think y/n hates me now.
Jungwon: why? What happened?!
Sunoo: I said you about the girl named Hyeon right?
Jungwon: oh yes, the girl who lately confessed that she likes you right? What about her?
Sunoo: She said me to meet her near library, to be honest I really don't like her. I think you know. But to show respect I went there. And she said:
Hyeon: oppa! How are you?
Sunoo: I'm fine.
Hyeon: are you free today?
Sunoo:no-
Suddenly I felt her lips on mine. I started pushing her. And then I saw y/n standing there seeing us. I now pushed her hard and said Gosh! What have you done?

I saw y/n started running to washroom. I was running after y/n.
Sunoo: y/n wait! I can explain!

But it didn't work coz she already were in girl's washroom.
I really hate myself! What will I do now!

Jungwon: oh! That's what happened?
Sunoo: yes! Aren't you surprised? Only oh?
Jungwon: actually I and y/n meet a while ago. We were having normal conversation. I said that you and she will be the best match. You will be the best for her. Then she said,
we are? Lol I don't actually think so.. maybe he has a girlfriend already.
I was confused of what she said then I asked her what made her think that? But she just ignored it and went to home.

Sunoo: oh no! What the hell! It's all because of me! You know she is one and only girl I loved until now. And all things just messed up!

Jungwon: no man! It wasn't your fault. Nothing messed up. Tomorrow explain everything to her. But you know I'm clear that she likes you now. Because when we met she look so pale and puffy. Maybe she was upset and jealous?

Sunoo: really? Is she ok? And what are you saying she has feelings for me? No man.. anyways I will go home now.

Jungwon: okh,bye if you need any help message me.
Sunoo:hmm.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N NOTE:
9TH CHAPTER! I'M LOW-KEY LOVING MY BOOK NOW! LOL.I HOPE YOU ALSO LOVE THIS. AND THE EDITED PICTURE OF SUNOO I GAVE ABOVE, WHAT DO YOU THINK? I LIKE IT THOUGH..
THANK YOU💖