𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-10

Next day (Sunoo POV)
I need to talk to y/n. But she's ignoring me. I have to talk with her in cafeteria.

***(In cafeteria) y/n POV
Suzy: why it seems like you are ignoring Sunoo today?
Lia: yeah, I also think that.
Jihyo: me too.
Y/n: oh really? Lol just eat.
Suzy: ok.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand.

And it's none other than Kim Sunoo.

Y/n: Kin Sunoo! Let go of me.
Sunoo: y/n please come with me.

He then grabbed me back to our class.

𝚈/𝙽: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚞𝚑?
Sunoo: We need to talk.

Y/n: I don't have anything to talk with you. Let me go.

Sunoo: no please! Last day it was the kiss she forced me! Please try to understand! You are the only person I love the most in this world! That girl lately confessed to me. And yesterday she said me to meet with her. And she just did that without my permission. And I never will accept her. So please stop ignoring me.

I saw y/n was holding back her tears, but she can't hide it from me.

Y/n: s-so what will I do? It's ok. Why are you explaining all this to me? We are not together. From next time don't tell me. You are just a friend to me. Nothing else.

She then smiled at me. And guess what it melted my heart already.

Sunoo: y/n jagia!! Let's go eat together..

Y/n: wt- what's with that Jagiya huh? Don't ever call me that..go tell your Hyeon Jagiya.

Sunoo: you are still angry? And wth Hyeon Jagiya? No man never ever. Wait you know her?

Y/n: yes I knew her name.

Sunoo: whatever she ruined my half life

Y/n: lol let go of me now.

Sunoo: oh, I won't!

Sunghoon POV (cafeteria)
I saw Y/n coming with Sunoo, I don't like it when she's with him but he's always with her. He even says he is her boyfriend but I trust y/n, she never supported Sunoo saying her his boyfriend. Now they are coming to my table I can see they are also holding hands.. I'm jealous! How dare he touch y/n.! I will soon make her mine.

At class (Y/N POV)
Since I'm talking to Sunoo now he is gonna sit with me, aish this boy!
Y/n: yah! Why are you here?
Sunoo: just for you~~
Y/n: stop singing!
Sunoo: my little y/n looks cute when she is angry <3
Y/n: wth stop it rn!
Sunoo: ehhhhh y/n! Why are you red? Oh my god! You are blushing hard?!!!!
Y/n: you are just imagining, why would I blush huh!?

Sunoo: you know better
Then he smirks

Y/n: why the hell are you smirking!

Shen Suzy whispered to me
Suzy: he didn't lie though, I saw you blushing! Ahhh y/n is in love finally!!

Y/n: no! Stop it y'all!my parents will kill me if I'm in love!
Suzy: stop bringing your parents rn, they probably like Sunoo I also saw it!
Y/n: why would they like Sunoo? And I'm not in love with him.. so....
Suzy: whatever, I'll see who will be your lover..
Y/n: yea, you will see.

****

At home y/n POV (time:9:00)
I'm not in the mood to sleep today, maybe I'll just use phone for a bit then I'll sleep.

Then suddenly my phone rang and it's a message

You have 2 unread messages from (Kim_Sunoo03)

Sunoo
Y/n, I have some problem with maths, can you help me today?

Username
Umm ok, which one?

Sunoo
Chapter 5 8.8 exercise.

Username
Ok wait.

Sunoo
Y/n! It will be more clear if I vedio call, is it ok with you now?

Username
Umm sure!

Incoming call from Kim Sunoo03
Sunoo: Hi!!
Y/n:why are you giving hi, let me explain the math.
Sunoo: ok! You are the best!

Then he smiled with his chubby cheeks.

*******

Sunoo: thanks y/n! I had so much fun today, lol we laughed a lot! Specially you laughed at my jokes!
Y/n: haha you jokes you good today, keep it up.and are you clear about the maths?
Sunoo: yess, why wouldn't I be? When the teacher is you y/niee!
Y/n: oookk.. the   n..

Sunoo:omg y/n you started sleeping!
Sunoo POV
I didn't end the call. I'm still seeing the beautiful soft face of y/n. She is probably in deep sleep right now. Im gonna see her all night today.. until she wakes up. Just how she beautiful is. With an innocent face. Perfect. Omg god I'm madly in love with her.

Next morning (y/n POV)
I just woke up and I'm processing everything happened/happening in this earth. And that's when I saw the time and my phone charge. Oh god I'm a bit late!! And my phone has only 2% charge. Then I remember I talked with Sunoo last night for a long time.. let me just see the time.

Your call with Kim_Sunoo03 started at 9:30.

Call ended at 6:30.

Oh my gosh?! Wait I was sleeping though..did Sunoo accidently didn't hang up? Oh my god He hang up  at 6:30 it means he saw me that time and my face rn is looking like Idk what to say.... I'm late I have to go to school now.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N NOTE:
10TH CHAPTER GUYS!HOPE YOU ENJOY IT... I'M LOVING MY OWN BOOK NOW LMAO.. I'M SORRY FIR LATE THOUGH..
THANK YOU 💖