chapter two: who

dream pov:

after we streamed sapnap made pasta or at least I thought. I came downstairs to pizza from pizza hut I wasn't complaining but I was confused, but I let it be. we watched "inside out" I was really tired though and fell asleep half way through. I woke up to sapnaps head on mine. he looks kind of cute when he sleeps. what the fuck. I have a fucking boyfriend. you know what this never has to be spoken of again.

 to get my mind off of well whatever that was I scrolled through tiktok for about an hour. somehow sapnap was still dead asleep. after scrolling a bit more I got a phone call from-

george pov:

I was about to board the longest flight I have ever been on and decided to call dream. I wasn't supposed to come until next month but me and dream rearranged some stuff to surprise sapnap. "oh hey babe" "hey I'm about to get in the plane just thought I'd check in" I said as I tried to down the rest of my coffee before the flight "ok I can't believe I'm finally going to be able to see you in person" I have never actually seen dream in person so at least he knows I like him for hid personality and not his looks  " me too! what time are you picking me up tomorrow" I still couldn't believe what was happening! the time zones would be complicated though. "six pm my time" "ok sounds good" "ok!" "love you see you in a bit" "ok love you too see you tomorrow"

(ik it's different than last chapter but that was like simplifying the conversation so I wouldn't have to write it twice you know)

I boarded the plane about 30 minutes after the phone call. I was right next to a baby "oh shit" oh my god I just said that out loud didn't I. the guy just laughs. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud" I said after staring at him for at least 30 seconds "oh no its fine I do the same thing. don't worry he's behaved" and the man was right the baby didn't cry once on the flight

once the flight landed I went to baggage claim and texted dream.

sapnap pov: 

"I'm going to get something, be back in a bit!" dream didn't scream this time luckily.

I knew he was going to go get that partner of his from wherever they where. I wanted to just curl up in a ball and not leave my room for the next...well however long they're staying.(little does he know he's moving in) who he's going to bring. A girl? a guy? enby? etc. it could be anyone, but deep down I know exactly who.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this ones not to long it's 4:30 in the morning where I am and I'm super tired so night