Chapter nine: forever

TW!! PANIC ATTACK I will put a § at the beginning and end of it.

Sapnap pov:

"But we want you to move out." What. The. Fuck. "DUDE WHAT THE HELL I WAS HERE BEFORE HIM! WE FUCKING SPLIT RENT!" but they didn't care what argument I put up I had to leave. 

I found an apartment three weeks later, and was moving out next month.

Time skip to when he was moving out (bet that wasn't what y'all where expecting huh)

 "I really made you guys that uncomfortable huh" I said while putting up the middle finger at them as I was walking out the door.

George pov:

I liked sapnap back and would honestly love to be with him but I just cant. I mean I have dream here with me and I really just need him. I feel greedy for wanting them both, but that's just how life is so I might as well just let it take its course.

Dream pov:

I really didn't want sapnap to move out I just couldn't handle the crushing guilt that I liked him back, while I had a boyfriend. I felt horrible. He looked so sad, and I even walked in on him crying once. Overall I can't handle the guilt of any of it. I made sapnap move out, while I had a crush on him even though I have a boyfriend.

§                 

I was snapped out of my thoughts by George asking if I was ok. I quickly realized that there where tears streaming down my face and I couldn't breath. My vision was blurry from the tears, and I couldn't think straight.

George pov:

I had no idea what to do dream was having a panic attack over god knows what, and sapnap who was normally the one who knew what to do was gone. Or so I thought after about five minuted of me trying to calm dream down he walked through the door.

Sapnap pov:

"Hey guys just noticed I forgot to give back my set of ke-" I knew exactly what was going almost immediately after I walked through the door. I walked over to dream, sat down next to him, and gave him a hug. "Hey man. Can you try to breath with me please." He nodded. "In..." this happened a lot more than you'd think. "Out..." so after a while I learned how to help him. "In..." I never got annoyed by it. "Out..." I would help him any day. "In..." even if I was mad at him like today. "Out..." After a while he calmed down enough to tell us what was wrong.                                                          

§

Dream pov:

I could breath well again thanks to sapnap, so I decided to tell them what was wrong. "I'm so sor-ry I just- I just I felt sup-supper guilty about so-mething. I like  sap-nap back and I felt really bad about it so I brought up the idea of him you know  mo-moving away." I was still crying so it was almost impossible to form a sentence. Both George and sapnap said "what." Neither of them seemed mad just neutral. 

George pov:

I was trying to process what the fuck dream just said while also trying to figure out what I was going to say back. There was a long silence, but then sapnap spoke up. "I really like you I do, but I don't want to do anything if George is uncomfortable with it." I was trying to think but after a while I came to a decision on what to say.  "What if we all dated." They looked confused. "You know like poly. We all date each other." The only way I could describe the look on their faces is like in cartoons where the lightbulb goes off in their head. "But what about the apartment." I knew he would say this so I thought out an answer. "Ask the landlord if you can rent it out if you can't then I don't know, but most the time they say yes I'd give them some of the payment." They looked at each other and looked at me. "You know what sure let's try it out." Dream said. Sapnap nodded.

Sapnaps pov:

The landlord said yes. We turned my old room into a quest room, and life was great. I loved dream and George with all my heart, and I knew they loved me too. From what it seemed like we where going to be together forever.

————————————————————————————————————————

I JUST FIGURED OUT WHAT TO CHANGE THE TITLE TO RIGRIGDISOF

Anyways that's the end of this book!

Ik it was short but the next one will be longer...probably

But bye for now! -writer