Chapter three: home

Dream pov:

(When there's something like  "g:blah blah blah" it's texting)

G: hey just landed and am waiting for my bags

D: ok I'll be waiting my the front

G: how tf am I supposed to know where that is

D: there's a map

G: where

D: you'll see it

G: wtf.

D: I'm telling you it's in plain sight it's super easy to find

G: found it

D: told you

I got out of my car and walked towards the front and waited for a text from George he was there. I waited about 30 minutes before I decided to call him because he was taking too long.

"Hey sorry for bothering you, but what's taking so long" You could tell I was bored by just hearing my voice at this point

"I'm almost there I just got my bag baggage claim is crazy slow in America" oh right baggage claim. Its honestly the least fun part about going to an airport, and I'm afraid of heights.

"Ok where are you exactly" I wanted to know if he read the map right because for all I know he could be going to the back of the airport

"I'm in the food court and there's a lot of chairs and a hallway" He was really close to the front I was actually in one of those chairs.

"Ok I'm in one of the chairs and the front is just down the hallway. You're better at reading maps then I thought" I looked around for a second and quickly spotted him.

"Oh. Well that's great! What chair are you in" might as well have a little fun right.

"Why don't you come and find me." I should make this somewhat easier for him (that's a lie) by describing myself. "Im in a green dream hoodie and grey sweats"

"Basic. And plus I'm colorblind." Oh shit. I forgot.

"Well you can see the smile." I just realized my eyes will look like piss to him...

"Ok fine, I'll find you." He just went silent for a good two minutes before I finally burst out laughing, or "wheezing" as he says it.

"Found you."

"What how I'm like wheeze wearing all black just so I cou- WhEeZe could trick yo- WHEEZE" oh wait I'm laughing like a maniac. I look up and everyone around me is looking at me including George. After everyone looked away from me I hung up on the phone, and just stared at him like how he was staring at me. We stayed like this for a good 30 seconds until I got up and hugged him as tight as I could.

George pov:

He hugged me so tight I couldn't even move my arms to hug him back he didn't care though.

After a while we went to go get in the car which was what seemed like miles away. We talked the whole time about anything and everything we could think of. Once we reached the house he pulled me into a kiss. For the first time ever I was kissing my boyfriend of 5 months. I had only been here in Florida for an hour and it already feels like home.

"Just thought I'd do that before I can't" he giggled. What does he mean? Then it hit me, sapnap doesn't know. 

———————————————————————————————————————

Another short one but my family's over and I don't want to spend the whole time in my room lmao