pickachu (fluff)

Warnings:
none

"Y/N!" Denki ran up the stairs to your dorm level, yelling out your name after a few minutes waiting for you to Come back.

once you had gone through the common room, kami had spotted you and chased you.

knowingly he would hug you in bed for more than a hour and continuelesly say sorry, you ran into your dorm not locking the door but locking the bathroom door.

"Y/N?! please don't worry" he struggled to find you until he looked at the bathroom door, "y/n" his voice softened with calmness and less exhaustion, he knocked on the door gently with reassurance that you could trust him.

"is my door locked for starters? and how do I know your not gonna cuddle me and give me the life of luxury?" you heard him snicker at your half assed comment and locked your door, now heading back to your bathroom door.

"hey you can come out now" as you started to get up and unlock the door slowly the door handle rattled massively almost breaking the handle of from his side "HEY! your gonna owe me another handle if you break that, I got that customised, it's very expensive shit!".

when you unlocked it you saw a very sad but comforted calm denki about to strangle you in a very cozy way, when he hugged you he wrapped your legs around his waist and placed both of you under the
f/c (fav colour) blankets

as your breasts laid right under his chin as he chuckled before reaching over to the remote "can we watch [movie?]" He looked up to you in awe "sure pickachu" you snickered, He playfully hit your arm "Soo, bet after this movie we gonna do a all nighter?" (Stay up all night) you asked smirking down at denki "bet!" He laughed, smirking back.

How I love his smirk. He started to play the movie and push himself up and put himself behind you, so his head was on your shoulder. You smiled and leaned back so he can see the movie before running your hands in his hair

Few hours later, you were already fast asleep by 3:00 after you and kami were battling on mario kart with your ps4 :>

(Authors note incoming!)

Sorry this is short, I'm gonna make a new request page so if you see this then you've probably already looked at the request page
thank you for reading<3