Part 1 London and Neighbour

"Here I am..."

Zhao Yunlan sighed, not because he was tired but because he knew what he was going to face on his mission in England was really tough and dangerous

Zhao Yunlan sighed, not because he was tired but because he knew what he was going to face on his mission in England was really tough and dangerous. Zhao Yunlan had no choice but to agree with what he had been assigned.

"Han Chen is so annoying," Zhao Yunlan muttered but then again even though Han Chen is his cousin, he couldn't refuse Han Chen's orders.

Zhao Yunlan is a reliable detective, many cases that he could solve well even though he is only 25 years old. How did Zhao Yunlan become a detective at such a young age? Of course because Zhao Yunlan's abilities were above average, he also became the youngest graduate in the police academy and was immediately promoted to join the special police division, SID where Han Chen, his cousin, became the leader of SID.

Zhao Yunlan's prowess of course can't be doubted and everyone can probably guess, his father used to be a general and married a nurse and then had a child, Zhao Yunlan. Zhao Yunlan's mother was the younger brother of Han Chen's mother while Han Chen's father was an air force pilot. Their grandfather was also the leader of SID.

SID is a special division in the police department where this division handles special cases, this time they have a pretty serious case that they haven't been able to solve even though they've been investigating this case for 6 months.

This case is a drug smuggling case involving the most dangerous mafia group, Cobra. SID has been close to arresting the leader of Cobra several times but unfortunately they always never had enough evidence to convict them. Han Chen suspected that corrupt police were helping Cobra but again they don't have enough evidence. Until one day……..

Shanghai, 3 days ago…..

“Shen Wei, an 18 year old student” Han Chen displayed a photo of a young man on the screen as all SID members discussed “He is the nephew of Li Shaofei the leader of Cobra”

“What is wrong with him?” Asked Zhao Yunlan

“2 years ago he was the only witness to the murder case that killed his mother, Shen Jiali. At that time he said that Li Shaofei shot his sister Jiali in the head when they got into a big fight” Han Chen explained while continuing to display some information on the screen “At that time Shen Wei once said that he knew all of his uncle's crimes and had evidence. When the police were about to ask for the evidence, Shen Wei disappeared along with all the evidence that could bring Cobra to the court.”