Part 5 Shanghai and Love

Warning : This chapter contain explicit sexual content (18+) do not preceed id you are underage or not comfortable with this content. You’ve been warned. 

*** 

It was a valentine day in China, everyone was so excited to welcome this love festival

It was a valentine day in China, everyone was so excited to welcome this love festival. Valentine's Day in China is different from Valentine's Day in general which is held on February 14. 

The festival is celebrated on the seventh day of the seventh lunisolar month on the Chinese calendar. this day also called The Qixi festival or Qiqiao festival is a Chinese festival celebrating the annual meeting of the cowherd and weaver girl in mythology. The festival was derived from worship of the natural astrology. It is the birthday of the seventh elder sister in the traditional significance. It is called "Qixi Festival" because of the worship of the seventh elder sister held on the seventh night of the seventh lunar month. Gradually, people celebrated for the romantic legend of two lovers, Zhinü and Niulang, who were the weaver girl and the cowherd, respectively. 

The tale of The Cowherd and the Weaver Girl has been celebrated in the Qixi Festival since the Han dynasty. On this day, the Chinese gaze up at the sky to look for Vega and Altair shining in the Milky Way, while Deneb, a third star, forms a symbolic bridge between the two stars.  It was said that if it rains on this day, that it was caused by a river sweeping away the magpie bridge or that the rain is the tears of the separated couple. Based on the legend of a flock of magpies forming a bridge to reunite the couple, a pair of magpies came to symbolize conjugal happiness and faithfulness. 

Double Seven Festival (Qixi) is the most romantic of traditional Chinese festivals, and since China's globalization it's become known as "Chinese Valentine's Day".

Now people usually celebrate Chinese Valentine's Day by giving flowers, chocolates, and other presents to their sweethearts, instead of doing the traditional customs. 

Of course even though it's not a national holiday, everyone still wants to celebrate this festival with their loved ones. Not to mention all the SID members who were a little confused about how they could get permission to leave the office sooner. Except for Zhao Yunlan of course.

For some years he could only celebrate this festival through video calls because he still had to be separated from his love, Shen Wei still had to struggle to recover in America and he still had to fight to catch all the criminals. The rain that fell every festival that came seemed to describe Zhao Yunlan's sad heart because he had to be separated from the person he loved.

But after some time, Zhao Yunlan got used to it. After all, it was all for Shen Wei's sake and Zhao Yunlan had made up his mind that she would do anything, he would also give up anything for Shen Wei's sake.