Get to Know Him Better

Quite breathes...
Warmth on your arm...
These are the only things you feel. You slowly open your left eye. Not able to open the right one for an unknown reason. A white wall. You're laying down in a bed. Your right eye also opens after a while as you see the person on your right side. His face resting on your arm. Fallen asleep...

Where am I?

You slightly cough as you took your arm away from that person.

"Who are you?" You ask as his head quickly raises. Looking at you with wide opened eyes. As if he's a villain just succeed. He held your arm back again.

"Y/n? It's me..." He said as his eyes got teary. You could've told he was a person you knew but not anymore. You slightly raised your eyebrow with confusion and decided to ask something more important at the moment.

"Where am-" You asked again but he didn't even let you finish your sentence. Answering you immediately.

"We are home." He said still looking into your eyes. His eyes got sparkles... sparkles of love? You slowly sat on the bed and started to check around the room. Trying to recognise things around you. It couldn't be home. Home should've felt similar... right?

"We? What are we?" You asked not looking at him directly, still looking around. He never pulled away from the eye contact and answered you again with calmness.

"We are married... are you okay?" He said as you gasped. A sudden rough pain hitting your spine made you hiss while closing your eyes and then a flash. Like a fire inside of your mind. It was itchy... you wanted to itch inside of your head. You raised your hand rapidly. Slightly hitting your head... what was this feeling?

"What happened?" You asked and saw him slightly smiling. Was something funny?

"Why are you laughi-" He cut you off with his sudden answer. Felt like he waited for this specific moment.

"We were at home. Cuddling... then you left the bed you are laying right now and went downstairs to bring us some snacks. You didn't come back so I went beside you only to find you on floor... unconscious..." He said and you nodded. But this was not near enough information. You needed to know what was the rest.

"Then? What did you do?" You asked and he chuckled. Raising his hand on your head, patting it slightly then stroking your hair. You brushed his hand off kindly. Tilting your head for an answer.

"I see you're still curious and asking a lot... even you lost your memory you still have the same character... I'm grateful." He said and smiled at your face. Looking all lovely for you but it didn't fluttered your heart.

"So?"

"I panicked of course. That was the first time you passed out like that. I immediately called our doctor and carried you here to our shared bedroom. I knew you were dieting so I told the doctor about it and doctor said you fell out of vitamins and stuff." He said and you hummed in response. So you were dieting? Our doctor? Shared bedroom? While thinking about these you should've had a confused look that it made him chuckle again.

"So I see you have lost your memory... the bathroom is right there if you need it." He said and finger pointed to the open door through the corridor.

"I'll be preparing some snacks and you can wash your face and stuff if you would like to." He said and got up immediately. Placing a peck on your forehead. He was walking out of the room but you stopped him.

"Wait!" He turned around. Looking at you curiously. But a feeling said he knew what you were about to ask.

"What is... how... how can I call you..." He smiled again. He should've known you would ask this.

"Hyunjin... but you can call me anything you'd like." He said and you nodded in response. Watched him getting out of the room. You slowly remove the blanket on your legs and saw your leggings. The itchy feeling on your brain came back for a second but you ignored it and walked to the bathroom.

There was a hot tub in front of you made out of wood and a toilet with a washstand. But... no mirror? You looked around the toilet. Looking for a mirror to check yourself. But no... There's is nothing... even the washstand is made of wood... nothing has reflections. You groan in annoyance as you raise your hand to wash it. The water was cold... seriously cold. Will surely make your hands puffy afterwards. You hiss and close the water. Leaded your hand at the back of your neck to make yourself fully awake. Then looked for a towel. As soon as you dry your hands another flash blows in your mind. You look around to see if you blacked out. But no everything is fine. What's that- that thing... what's it... you think while looking at the hole at the wall of toilet. Why does a simple hole on the wall makes you feel the itchiness..?

I would've put something in there if I needed.

If you needed...
Did you?