Déjà Vu

You shiver down your spine and look back again to that hole on the wall. Raised your hand to reach it-

"Y/n! Snacks are ready baby~ Come down here!" Hyunjin yelled from downstairs and he also brought you back to reality. He's your husband. Why were you getting suspicious for? You shook your head and called him back.

"I'm coming!" You got out of bathroom and walked downstairs. Even you didn't remember the way to the living room your foots made you walk there. Your body should've been remembering here, your home.

As you make it to the living room you see his figure sitting on the couch lazily. Snacks on the table. You make it beside him as you sit on the other couch. You didn't know why but you didn't want to be close with him. He felt creepy. You still had lot to question after all.

"So can you please explain our relationship more?" You asked him without getting comfortable on the couch because of the tension and confusion you had. He chuckled at your behaviour before opening his arm wide open. Was he expecting for you to hug or something? No way...

"I don't think I can hug or cuddle you when I know nothing-" You tried to clear up the situation but he cut you off immediately. Fixing your sentence.

"It's forgetting. It's not like I am a stranger guy... We are married, you know." He said as you kept looking at the floor. You tried not to have an eye contact with him. After few seconds of awkwardness he made his way closer to you. He caught your arm and pulled you to his couch. Placing you on his lap, between his arms and thighs. You were shocked. You kept your arms crossed on your breast as in coping mechanism. Still trying to force yourself to get off him but he pressed your body on him. Forcefully making you cuddle him.

"Ahh~ I missed this feeling..." He said... making your guard down slowly. after a while of cuddling while watching tv... you kept thinking about the marriage...

i would never marry... why did i marry? but he's lovely... but-

your thoughts were cut off as he moved to get some snacks. eating few of them and not eating any of the blue ones... leaving those skittles there made you confused. did he hated that flavour? or allergic?

"why aren't you eating blue one?"
you asked leading him to take a look to you. chuckling afterwards. was something obvious?

"it's because you always eat them. they're your favourite! you always argue with me whenever i eat one of blue ones so i had a reflex to leave them to you... why don't you eat it? do you remember the taste?"
he asked and you shook your head. you didn't remember any of these. but it was really detailed... was he real?

maybe he's not lying... maybe i really lost my memory...

you thought as you took one of the blue skittles. chewing it-

DAMN THIS IS TASTY

you thought as soon as your eyes opened wide. he saw it and slightly giggled at the sight he had. you immediately fixed your face as you responded.

"it was okay. i liked it..."
you said and he hummed in response. holding your shoulder back to make you lay on his chest once again and you didn't fight back this time. he was cute. he had a mysterious side that you cannot explain but everyone has that side... right? you thought and just enjoyed the moment... but you were still not having the marriage. how...