01 || Encounter

01 || Encounter

u n e d i t e d

Baji groaned as he listened to Mikey complain about his stepbrother. His older brother, Izana, was apparently also chosen as a student teacher.

"I GOT THAT ASS FOR MY FIRST SUBJECT." Mikey angrily exclaimed as they walked towards their usual hangout spot.

"So much for being excited." Draken said, teasing the shorter boy and getting a glare in return.

"Why don't you just skip it then?" Kazutora asked.

"He said if I skipped he's gonna tell the teachers that Kenchin has been answering my schoolworks." Mikey explained earning a laugh from the mentioned boy.

"I suddenly like Izana." Draken teased.

"You say that but you do know you're gonna get in trouble for tolerating and participating in it." Baji reminded, grinning at the taller boy.

"I knew I could count on you, Edward." Mikey said as he placed his arm around Baji's shoulder, pulling the taller boy to his height.

Baji scoffed then pushed off the blond. "I take it back, I hope Izana snitches on you, Michael."

"Did you manage to finish your worksheets, Baji? I mean you skipped the meeting again last night." Kazutora asked as he started walking beside the black haired boy.

"I managed. I'm just not sure if it's right." Baji said truthfully, making Mikey snicker.

"HA! GOOD JOB ED—" But before Mikey could finish his words, Draken had hit him at the back of his head, completely cutting him off.

"At least Baji did his. You burned yours yesterday because you found out Izana would have to teach you for an hour."

"I'd like to avoid him as much as possible." Mikey retorted.

"Avoid who?" A voice suddenly chimed in, making the group of five look back. There stood their lilac haired friend, dressed in a semi formal fit.

"Taka-chin you look so cool!" Mikey exclaimed as he stepped closer to Mitsuya.

"Looking neat Mitsuya." Draken complimented, followed by the agreement of others.

"I'd totally date you Mitsuya." Baji teased as he put his arm around the mentioned boy who scoffed in return.

"I'd reject you in a heartbeat, Baji." Mitsuya replied making the black haired boy crouch as he playfully clenched uniform.

"You wound me, Mitsuya."

"I'm glad I did."

"I'd honestly rather have Mitsuya as my teacher than any of the other students." Pah said, earning a chorus of agreement with the others. This made Mitsuya chuckle and smile softly, appreciating the thought.

"Speaking of teachers, who do we have for the first subject, Baji?" Kazutora asked the black haired boy.

"I don't know. All I know is that it's thankfully not Izana." Baji said, snickering at the shorter boy who was glaring at him.

"JUST WAIT UNTIL THAT DEMON ENTERS YOUR ROOM!"

"What demon?"

All six of them froze when they heard the voice they knew too well. Slowly looking at the direction of the voice, they were greeted by the sight of the older boy they were just talking about.