05 || Cousin

05 || Cousin

u n e d i t e d

Ever since that day, Baji has been greeting and complimenting a certain senior every chance he could get. Baji slumped on his chair, exhausted, while Kazutora seated at the empty seat in front of him.

"You've been working hard Baji, cheer up!" Kazutora said as he patted the tired boy's back, attempting to cheer him up.

"I don't think it's enough." Baji grumbled as he hid his face in his arms. True to his friend's words, Baji has been doing his best to spend more time with the older girl while trying to not seem too pushy and clingy at the same time. As much as he enjoyed her company, he didn't want to overwhelm and make her uncomfortable.

"Well you have more ti—"

"I don't! She's a graduating student, remember? So I have to make her say yes at least before her finals." Baji said, cutting off Kazutora. The dual tone only nodded since he wasn't wrong in the first place.

Kazutora could only pat his back as Baji continued to grumble on his desk, complaining about his lack of progress. "You can't really rush things like this." Kazutora said.

"I know, I don't want to rush her too. I just feel really stuck I guess." Baji replied as he looked at his friend. The silence in their room, due to the lack of students inside, was suddenly disrupted when the two heard a familiar and annoying voice.

"BAJI LOOK WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU." Mikey ran in their room, Draken trailing behind him. Mikey stopped in front of his desk and placed a cool (f/d) on it.

"(F/d)? I don't drink this though." Baji said as he looked at the drink.

"It's not for you stupid. It's y/n-senpai's favorite!"

Baji looked at his friend weirdly, wondering how the shorter boy would know that information. "How would you know that?"

"That's not important! Go look for her and give it to her now!"

"Mikey has been stalking her." Mikey and Draken talked at the same time. The shorter blond look at the taller boy with wide eyes, a look of betrayal on his face.

"You've been stalking her?!" Baji and Kazutora asked, looking at their friend with a bewildered expression.

"I wasn't! I was simply... observing her from a distance." Mikey retaliated, defending himself from their accusations.

"Just don't worry about the details, Baji. What's important is that the two of you will get closer!" Mikey said, completely changing the topic. He grabbed the drink and placed it on the black haired boy's hand before pulling him up. He then began dragging him to the door, Kazutora and Draken just following them from behind.

When they got closer to the door, they noticed two boys standing outside. The taller boy was purposely blocking their path while glaring at them. The four stopped walking and Mikey being Mikey, decided to glare back at the unknown boy.

"Move out the way annabelle." Mikey threatened.

The other three facepalmed and the unknown boy's companion started chuckling. "Shut the fuck up Rindou."

"I didn't say anything Ran."

When the four heard their name, they instantly realized who it was. What the hell are Izana's friends doing here? Baji thought.

"Did Izana send you?" Mikey asked Ran.

"Why the hell would he send us? Did you guys bother him?" Ran answered, looking at them with confusion. This caused the four to look at each other before looking back at the older boy with an equally confused expression.