67 ~ Meeting with dad

Three days later, somewhere in Seoul:

Taehyung's Pov 

I'm looking at the woman who is peacefully sleeping beside me and I'm admiring her feature. How beautiful and fresh she is looking right now, automatically a smile appears on my mouth to see her this way. I bent down and kiss her head.

I see her opening her eyes slowly and flashing an adorable smile whenever she sees me. I melt.

"Good morning." I say and kiss her nose tip.

"Morning, when did you woke up and why didn't you call me?" she says and begins to twist her body.

"I was just watching you." I say and pull her closer to me, make her sit on my lap, I interlock our fingers and kiss her knuckle.

"Did you sleep well?" I say and she buries her head on my chest, hugging me tightly.

"More than well." she mumbles.

"I want to tell you something, Tae." she breaks the hug and kisses my jaw gently. I close my eyes to feel her lips on my skin, it's feeling good.

"Hmm." I slip my hand under her shirt and begin to roam her bareback.

"Are you gonna talk about, Yoongi? If yes, then I don't want to talk about it." I say and grit my teeth.

"It's not about him, Tae, It's about your father, your real father, we came back from China but didn't talk about this, I think I should tell you everything that I knew from that nasty fucker." she says and I look at her with a frown.

"What do you know?" I ask.

"Listen Tae, don't try to throw your angriness on any of this furniture, do you get it?" she glares at me and I chuckle.

"I'll try not to." I assure her.