2

The day at school went by like a breeze for Todoroki. Standard academics and a bit of physical training to end the week off. Now he just had to survive the weekend with Midoriya and Bakugo. It wouldn't be as difficult if it were anyone else he was rooming with. They were stuck, though. He knew Bakugo was upset about having to share his personal space and have almost no privacy, and it wasn't helping him and Midoriya feel at ease either. No one was happy in the current situation, but they had to work with it.

     Todoroki sighed as he began the trek to the dorms so he could complete the last bit of English homework he had for the day. He could hear Bakugo yelling at Kirishima and the Bakusquad for "following and stalking him", but he knew Bakugo secretly enjoyed the loud and obnoxious company brought with his friends.

Todoroki made it to the dorms and began filling out the rest of his essay that was do in the morning, graciously using Bakugo's desk to set his computer on.

     After a few hours, the door to their temporary dorm was thrown open, and in trudged an angry-looking Bakugo, Midoriya awkwardly trailing behind him with a bowl in his hands.

     "Here!" Midoriya handed the bowl to Todoroki, who only raised an eyebrow questioningly at the other.

     "It's left over miso soup from dinner. You didn't come down so I brought you some." The green-haired boy explained and moved the bowl to gesture for Todoroki to take it.

     The heterochromic boy hesitantly took the bowl of soup and spoon from his friend, and slowly took a spoonful into his mouth. He practically melted as the warm soup engulfed his senses, reminding him of his mother's home cooking when he was young. It was one of the best things he had eaten ever since the class moved into the dorms.

     "Who made this?" Todoroki asked in his usual emotionless tone as he looked to Midoriya.

     The boy looked surprised at the sudden question and Bakugo let out a huff. "Actually, Kacchan made it!" He answered with a proud smile, the Pomeranian boy making a 'tsk' sound as he flopped onto his bed.

"Oh. Thanks." The dual-haired boy thanked as he took another spoonful of soup.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Icyhot." Bakugo replied nonchalantly, his face forming into a scowl from slight embarrassment.

     The boys fell into a peaceful silence as Todoroki continued finishing up the last bit of his homework, Midoriya watching something about All Might on his phone, and Bakugo was angrily clacking the keys of his laptop, most likely playing a game of some sort.

After a while, Todoroki finished his work for the day and decided to read a book, only to realize that all of the books he previously owned were destroyed when his dorm was blown up. The heterochromic boy sighed and cleared his throat to get his roommates' attention.

     "Do either of you have a book I could borrow to read? Mine got ruined last night." He asked. Bakugo replied with pointing to the bottom drawer on the desk Todoroki was sitting at. He opened the drawer to be met with a large stack of different books and novels.

Todoroki picked through a few, raising his eyebrows at some of the unexpected literature. There was surprisingly a large selection of genres that ranged from romance, to action and adventure. He chose one of the drama books on the top of the pile, and began reading through it's contents.

Not even a page in, Todoroki was interrupted by an sudden knock at the door. He looked up to see Midoriya answering the door and a moment later, he opened it fully with Aizawa walking inside with a tired expression as usual.