12

"Like hell you're leaving now, shitty hair." Bakugo snarled after he forcefully sat the redhead into his desk chair.

     Midoriya stood up and gave Kirishima a comforting pat on the shoulder to calm him down. Bakugo stood next the the green-haired boy with an angry glare boring holes into the intruders head.

     "I- I didn't mean to see anything, guys! It was an accident, promise!" Kirishima scrunched up his face while waiting for the sharp pain of an explosion to come, but it never did. Odd. Bakugo would have normally shot an explosion at someone if they angered him. Even if he hardened, the blond would have kept going until he broke, and then he would have gotten a worser blow.

"You can fucking open your eyes, shitty hair." Bakugo snarled. The redhead looked to see the three of them sitting on the bed together, the other two waiting to see what the blond would do.
"First of all, you should knock before you enter a room! You and the damn nerd have that in common." He mumbled the last part. "Second, you didn't see anything, and you're not to tell anyone about what happened or else I'll blow your ass to the moon. Understand shitty hair?"

"Of course, Bakubro! What exactly didn't I see though?"

     Midoriya shrank into himself at the question. Someone was going to find out eventually, they all knew that much, but right then wasn't a good time.

     "We're dating, fuck-face! And you better not tell a single soul or I'll personally murder you." Bakugo held up a sparking hand as a warning, though it didn't faze Kirishima as he seemed to be in deep thought.

"You and Todoroki?- Or you and Midoriya?"
     "ALL OF US, DUMBASS!" Bakugo's ears turned a dark shade of red once he realized what he said.

     Kirishma's mouth formed into an 'o' shape as his eyebrows raised from the newfound information. "So all three of you are dating at once? Cool." He shrugged with his usual grin.
"I've been talking to this girl, so maybe we can go on a double date one day?" Kirishima suggested happily.

     Midoriya's face heated up at the thought of going on a double date with his boys, their friend and his girlfriend. He could imagine it now; them sitting at the table of a nice Japanese-style restaurant, Todoroki eating cold soba while Bakugo would devour spicy chicken noodles with shrimp. They all would sit around the table chatting and laughing together. Todoroki would hold Midoriya's hand while Bakugo rubbed his knee comfortingly. It would be perfect.
     After dinner, the three of them would head back to Bakugo's room so they could cuddle, kiss, and-

     "Oi, nerd! You deaf or some shit?" Midoriya was snapped out of his daydream by a harsh flick on his head from Bakugo. He could see the slight worry seeping through the blond's eyes from the ordeal but didn't mention it. They would speak later.

"S-sorry, Kacchan!" The green-haired boy squeaked with embarrassment.

"Whatever. You better not tell anyone, shitty hair! Now go fuck around with Dunce face or something, and leave us alone." Bakugo snapped, which caused Kirishma's smile to brighten.

The redhead stood up. "Don't worry bros! I'll leave you to your business! Don't hurt him too much." He made eye contact with Midoriya and gestured to Bakugo with a smirk. "See you guys later!" Kirishima quickly left with a short wave before the blond could shout any profanities or protests towards his comment.