11

Todoroki sat a few feet away from his futon on the bedroom floor as he made small ice shapes with his hands and melted them right after. He was feeling bored.
     Their dorms had been finished this morning so everyone got solo bedrooms again- meaning Todoroki had nothing to do with his time. He didn't want to seem clingy because the others were probably excited to get some privacy and space.
     Todoroki let out a low, frustrated sound and threw the ice hexagon at the floor and making it shadderer- the pieces ricocheting across the small space and ending up all over the other side of the room. He'd clean it up later.

Todoroki crawled under the sheets of his futon and snuggled into him self, missing the warmth of Midoriya and Bakugo. He barely saw them today since Bakugo was hanging out with his own friends and didn't want to cause suspicion towards them. It was frustrating but necessary if they wanted to keep their secret.

     Todoroki woke up to his alarm and surveyed the room for any damage. The ceiling was dripping water from melting ice, causing his sheets to be damp and the floor around his bed to be covered in little puddles, but that seemed to be it.
     He luckily didn't cause any permanent damage this time, which was a relief even though he'd be patting the room dry with a towel for at least an hour to stop any mold from manifesting.

     Todoroki took a glance at his phone to see a few messages from a new group chat named "Baes".

Baes:

AllMight_Fan7: Hi :D

King_Explosion_Murderer: The fuck do you want, nerd?

AllMight_Fan7 changed King_Explosion_Muderer's name to 'Kacchan'

AllMight_Fan7: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school maybe

Kacchan: Fine.

Shoto: Hello

Kacchan changed Shoto's name to 'IcyThot'

Kacchan: You gonna hang out too, candy cane?

AllMight_Fan7: Kacchan why did you make Shochan's name that??!?!!

IcyThot: Sure. I'll hang out.

Kacchan: Fuck off, Deku. You probably know better than I do.

AllMight_Fan7: AHHHH KACCHAN NO!!

     Todoroki set his phone back down with furrowed brows of confusion. He didn't understand what Bakugo meant by 'IcyThot' and why it made Midoriya freak out so much. He'd worry about it after the room was clean.

     Todoroki lethargically trudged to the corner of his room where he kept a few towels on a shelf and picked one up. He noticed something wet on his feet and looked down to see even more water. The ice from last night had melted and was practically a pool or water near the door. The boy groaned as he bent down and started to dry that puddle first.

***

The school day dragged on as Todoroki watched the clock, eagerly waiting until he was allowed to spend time with his boyfriends. He was feeling needy for the kind of attention and love that he hadn't been given in years, and only Bakugo and Midoriya could fulfill that need. The last time he'd felt so happy was when his mom lived with him.

The school bell rang and Todoroki sat up from his seat and quickly put his notebooks in his bag before leaving the room with Midoriya at his side. They decided to meet at Bakugo's dorm instead of walking with him to keep a low profile.
     Todoroki had noticed that Midoriya would keep briefly glancing up from the floor to look at him, and then would quickly retreat his gaze back to the floor in front of them. He seemed nervous, but Todoroki wasn't sure what to do about that until they reached the solitude of my Bakugo's dorm.

     They silently agreed to quickly change into casual clothes and then meet outside of Todoroki's dorm until they got the 'okay' from Bakugo to head to his room. A message on their group chat appeared five minutes after they'd finished, signalling that the two were allowed to head over.
     Midoriya ran to the elevator while Todoroki walked collectively behind him and pressed the fourth floor button once he got inside. They waited a few seconds until the door opened again, and Midoriya darted down the hall and barged into Bakugo's room without knocking.

     Todoroki could hear a few shouts and curses coming from his blond boyfriend's mouth from the sudden intrusion. As he entered the bedroom, the sight of Bakugo pushing Midoriya off of his bed made Todoroki's eyebrows raise in amusement.
"WHAT IF I WAS CHANGING YOU PERVERTED NERD?!" He shouted at the green-haired boy and smacked the top of head head scoldingly.

     Todoroki closed the bedroom door behind himself and took a seat at the edge of the bed. He watched the the other two argue with a content smile on his face, happy to be spending time with his boyfriends again.

"SAVE ME SHOCHAN!!" Midoriya squealed as Bakugo shoved him onto the bed and began tickling his sides.

     "You're on your own, Izu." The heterochromic boy chuckled as he watched Midoriya weakly try to shove the other off of him. The tickle fight was cut short when Bakugo leaned down and captured Izuku's lips with a soft kiss. Todoroki's eyes widened out of shock as a new feeling rose in his chest.

Jealously?

Envy?

Loneliness?

The boy shook the feeling off as best as he could and plastered a fake smile on his face.
     When the two separated, Midoriya's face was bright red and Bakugo held a large smirk on his face. When the blond turned to face Todoroki, his eyes filled with worry at the other's expression.

     Bakugo grabbed Shoto's arm and yanked him to the middle on the bed. He then pulled Midoriya over and set him on Todoroki's lap so he could hug him. Finally, Bakugo leaned forward and connected his lips with Todoroki's.
     It felt incredible. He felt loved,

     special,

     and most importantly,

     safe.

     He was with his boys, safe and happy. That's all that mattered right now.

     "Hey Bakubro-" Bakugo jumped up and faced the door with terrified eyes. "S-sorry to interrupt... I'll head out..." Kirishima awkwardly turned around a started walked away until strong arms grabbed his shoulders and directed him back inside.

"Like hell you're leaving now, shitty hair." Bakugo snarled after he forcefully sat the redhead into his desk chair.

     Midoriya stood up and gave Kirishima a comforting pat on the shoulder to calm him down. Bakugo stood next the the green-haired boy with an angry glare boring holes into the intruders head.

     Todoroki sat frozen, not knowing how to react with the situation. If this got out and his father found out about their relationship status, he was as good as dead.