smut

Secretary/assistant! Reader x scaramouche

This is inspired by "dirty, little traitor" by KazuKazuyas here on Wattpad, lol anyways.

Ahh scaramouche is losing motivation, what does he do? Simple, he calls over his secretary to suck his dick under his desk.

In the moment, scaramouche is being stressed from all the work. His secretary, is not in his office in the moment since she's at her dorm room. He sighed in annoyance and put down the files. He pulled out his cock which seem to be hard in the moment. Why excactly was he stressed? Well it's bcs he's not focused on his work but instead is thinking of erotic images of his secretary.

He started to masturbate making small moans which he tried to keep in so that any fatui agent wouldn't hear. He continues to stroke it with his his hand. He started to thrust himself in the hole which he tried to imagine as y/n's hole.

"My Lord?..." A voice seemed confused, at the door is his secretary who seemed to be confused since we'll, who wouldn't be if you suddenly see your masters head thrown back and he had a very weird face on.

He stopped masterbating and recollected himself, "have you heard of knocking?" He groaned. "What exactly were you doing?.." y/n went up infront of his table. "Getting too curious now are we? Are you sure you want to know? Do you know what youre getting into?" Scaramouche smirked placing his elbows on his desk interwining his hands and used it as support for his chin.

"Well as your secretary, I should know" y/n reasoned with him. Oh what a bad idea it was. "Before I'll tell you what I'm doing, I need your consent since I want you to confirm that you're really sure" he leaned back on his chair. "You have my consent my Lord" y/n nodded, then scaramouche slowly pushed his chair from his desk so there's space in between him and the desk. "Get under" he ordered, the girl blinked in confusion but crawled under the desk anyways.

Scaramouche went closer to desk and pulled down his pants revealing his cock. "Now suck it you whore" he said looking down at his secretary under the desk. "E-eh!? My Lord I am no whore a-and-" "you agreed to this now suck it" he cut her off. She gulped before getting nearer to his cock slowly stroking it with her fingers to examine it. She teasingly kept doing this until scaramouche got annoyed. "You gonna suck it or what? Are you not pleased that you get to suck my cock? If yes we could go in my house and do it there" he slightly kicked the girl.

Y/n, using one hand took the shlong and positioned it in her mouth making the male shudder in the sudden contact. "Your hands are cold..." He muttered, y/n ignored it and teasingly started to lick the tip. She kept doing this which get her another kick, "just place it in already ugh" scaramouche complained. She put it in her mouth and slowly started to suck it.

"Faster"

She slowly but surely bobbed her head in and out getting faster every second. "Urgh.. mhmm..." Scaramouche held in his moans, without realizing, he was pulling her hair so that his cock could go deeper in her throat.

*Knock knock*

Someone knocked on the door. He kicked the girl signalling for her to stop for a bit. She stopped bobbing her head and removed his cock from her mouth. "Hey there comrade! Wanna go to dragonspine with me? It seems like a cool place!" Childe asked the male, "piss. Off. I don't want you here in my office" scaramouche cringed at the male. Childe frowned but left the room anyways. "Ugh I hate that guy..." Scaramouche groaned. "Continue hoe" he said pulling her hair so that her face could go closer to his cock. She continued to suck until she felt his cock twitch. He was gonna come. She felt the warm bitter fluid go down her throat as she seperated from his cock. "My Lord, are you now pleased?" She asked, scaramouche only groaned in response and put his cock back in his pants and moved from the table so that his secretary can get out. She crawled out and noticed that his boss seem to be more- well let's say he's red.