hi

Scaramouche except hes based off the guys I've encountered

1. The shitty co-host.

If tartaglia ever invites him to host a party for the fatui, he's gonna be shit.

"Welcome to the party!" Tartaglia welcomed everyone in the party with excitement. He elbowed scaramouche as a signal to do his line, "ugh fine, welcome i guess" he said in the most monotone voice he could possibly make.

Throughout the entire party, he looks as if he doesnt wanna be there. But for some reason he was there.

2. Judges people

Hes the kind of person who would probably talk shit about someone just because theyre doing the slightest mistake.

Shitty aim? He'd call you a dumbass and tell you to not play anymore. Shitty builds? Tells you to stop playing the game since you apperantly aren't doing it right.

Basically, shitty person. But sometimes gives 'advice' if hes nice.

"You dumb fuck, youre doing it wrong. Give me that" he took the controller in your hands. "THIS is how you do it, watch and learn idiot"

3. No effort

You know those kind of groupmates who wouldnt put any contribution in a group project? Hes exactly that. Wont contribute anything, he would be the kind of person whos incharge of clicking on the slides or holding up the project.

"Atleast contribute something scaramouche.." signora rolled her eyes in frustration as she assembles the baking soda with vinegar volcano figure. "Yeah man, do something" tartaglia joins in as he does the slides and the script. "God you guys are annoying, ill just pay and provide for everything or hold up the project or something." He continued scrolling on his phone.

Bonus: romance shit

1. Shitty confession.

He literally does not know how to confess so he just straight up said "i like you" in text and immediately regrets it afterwards then deletes it before you see.

"What was that??"

"Wrong send."

2. Only kind to you.

He would be mean to everyone else, including you. Only times hes nice is in private or in ways people dont see. Such as speaking to you when no ones there, reminding you to eat, etc.

"Eat, fuck your diet."

3. Barely online.

Oh you wanna text him? He'll only see it the next day. Hes barely active ever, but when you do text it would be a long ass convo.

"Late reply, what the fuck do you want from me."

"I sent that a day ago, why is it only now youre seeing it?"

*Seen*

No spicy shit im too young to lose my virginity