scaramouche at school

Idk, don't wanna write smut but here's how I think scaramouche would be during his middle school, high school and college years.

Middle school
-LITTLE BRAT ISTG- NEVER SHUTS THE FUCK UP AND VERY SPOILED.

-THE LITTLE BITCH COMPLAINS BOUT EVERYTHING-

-idk probably gifted kid and smart.

-bullies his classmates.

-the little lad is so mean to his teachers, BET HE TOLD ONE OF HIS MATH TEACHER THAT THEY WHERE TEACHING THE LESSON WRONG AND ALWAYS POINTED OUT CORRECTIONS WITH A SMUG LOOK ON HIS FACE.

overall: annoying cocky piece of shit that never shuts the fuck up.

Highschool:

-Fucking menace to society istg.

-he would try to bully others, and their only respond would be that he's too short and he gets emotionally affected by that so he continues to give them threats or Idk insults.

"Pfft- you're just a short guy, you can't possibly be that bad"

*Kicks the person's balls*

"Shut the fuck up, this is why your parents are gonna divorce soon and you're gonna go into some financial issues Bcs your mom is a prostitute who doesn't earn much"

-i think he's gonna be a burnout gifted kid.

-still didn't get a growth spurt and everyone always teases him bout it.

-spoiled rich kid.

-mommy issues.

Overall: more of a menace to society except he's getting more insecure bout his personal stuff.

College:

-now this guy... Remember when I said he would be some burned out kid? He gon go back and be some cocky smart ass hoe with those glowing glasses or smth like that.

(Y'all saw that pic of him with glasses right?)

-probably took business or smth Idk

(I got this random unfinished fanfic of scaramouche that's in a modern UA and I see him inheriting Ei's business)

-probably hates that he got a new sister so now he's more insecure of who he is Bcs all of his mom's attention is on the baby.

-he'll still have that annoying attitude, but somewhat keeps it down to a level Bcs he would be somewhat be more focused on business.

-lonely probably, don't got any friends.

Overall: SLIGHTLY better than his highschool years and is alot more insecure.

Bonus:

HEHE ROMANTIC SHIT

(includes you)

-idk you somehow managed to be with him from middle school all the way to college, prolly cuz you would live somehow near him or the school y'all go to is some k-12 and college.

-he never talked to you lol, except for a few times like that time you dropped your books beside him (cliche ain't I right) and he looked down at you with a 'the fuck' look.

"Clumsy bitch, be careful I could trip on that"

-you just ignored him after he said that lol

-he didn't find you all that interesting til he noticed that the both of you have been somewhat- Idk been close in a way?

- you 2 don't talk much, just the usual goodmorning greetings to each other or just passing by each other.

-so he decides to try and befriend you, by using a project so that it wouldnt be suspicious that he needed a friend. You where decently smart, so why not?