Yandere Iruma x Stalker Kokichi

I snapped a few shots of the girl, admiring Miu's body before shaking my head. 'Don't lose focus, Kokichi...' I thought to myself. If I were lost in thought again, I could waste a lot of time by accident and get caught outside her window. It's not like the midnight can hide me forever. Eventually, I decided to head out along with my camera. Finally inside my home, I found myself looking at the printed pictures of Iruma. All of them showing the blonde gazing at her body on the mirror, taking in every aspect before deciding to wear her shirt. I opened up my closet full of clothes and moved the hangers aside in which it revealed a full board of pictures. Sticking the few of the new photos I had of her, I wasn't aware that my door was creaking open slowly.

I shut the closet and smiled at my success of what I had done today. Turning around, I felt my small body collide against the wall. My wrists were pinned to the wall, held down firmly as a leg was lifted up close to my crotch area. In an instant, I pulled my head up with wide eyes as the urge to yell was immediately crushed at the sight in front of me. It was... "Iruma?!" Her lips plastered onto mine as she unexpectedly soon bit my bottom lip, surprising me with a small gasp. How did she get in here-? I pulled hard against her but her strength was stronger than mine. Soon enough, I rested into the kiss as her tongue was exploring my entire mouth. What was I talking about...? Of course I enjoy this! I was too blinded by the fact that someone had broken in and pinned me down, not the fact that this was Miu! She pulled away from me, saliva connecting as she panted with a smile. "Fuckin' stalker." I too was gasping for breath, but I was still curious as to how she had gotten here. 

Suddenly, I was thrown against the bed and was soon below Iruma who was busy smiling at me with a hint of smugness. My arms were pinned up above my head, and her legs wrapped around my torso. I blushed and she instantly chuckled at the sight of me. "What's wrong? Don't like being dominated over?" She asked, her grip soon leaving my wrists. "No," I said, before I quickly pulled her below me. I was now topping her and giggled, "I like to be the one to dominate." I expected her to get nervous but instead, her smirk still remained. "You wish." I was confused before my eyes widened at a feeling of a sharp prick being jabbed into my neck. I fell frontwards beside her, not able to control my body as my eyelids were soon closing. "...Goodnight, Ouma-kun~" Was the last thing I heard with Miu's arms tightening around my body.