Mastermind Ishimaru x Mondo

"No!" Ishimaru screamed, his face was painted with sadness as I stared back at him feeling guilt. "Ishimaru.. I-I'm sorry!" I broke down in tears, holding my face as regret took over me. If only I weren't so angry all the time then maybe I would have escaped with him.
"It's time for punishment time~!"
The colour drained from my face, my eyes wide. Monokuma raised his small hammer and hit the button, the game over screen was viewed to everybody. After that had ended Monokuma ushered me into the door leading to me death. As I was prepared to take a look around the lights turned off, blackout? I turned each side to see any source of light but before I could even react I suddenly heard running. Turning my head I couldn't see what it was, a figure?

"Wha-" I felt a sharp needle being jabbed into my neck, I let out a gasp as my legs let out. Expecting to fall onto the hard ground with my eyelids so desperately wanting to close, I felt arms catch me. They were much smaller than me but when I looked up there was just a black figure. Wanting to say something, the arms around me pushed me even closer to their chest. "M-Mgh.." I groaned, I was getting so desperate to sleep but I didn't want to die. Not this time, "Your so stubborn, just sleep." I heard a giggle, looking up I couldn't believe it.

Is that.. Ishimaru?

Those red eyes definitely belonged to him, I can tell from his form. "W-What?!" He laid me down onto his lap and patted my head, "Sleep, you look cuter like that." Before I could respond, I unwillingly let the darkness take me in.

"W-Wha-?!" Opening up my eyes from the sudden pain in my chest, I looked down and saw my vest bloodied. I searched every corner of the room to check out my surroundings but they stopped once I saw him.

Ishimaru was sitting on a metal chair, he smiled lovingly to me but I could see the insanity in them. He was still wearing his usual clothes, "Go back to sleep~! You looked cute." My face went red as I tried to stand up and demand what was happening until-

Metal.

What?! Why can't I move?

Looking down, I saw that I was on a metal chair with leather restraints on my ankles and wrists. I tried pulling at them, fear and anger covered my face. "I-Ishimaru! What is this? Did you hurt me too?!" I yelled at him talking about the pain in my chest and the current situation. He laughed out loud, "What do you think this is? You deserve it, it's punishment. So calm down and sit still like my favourite toy."

I growled at him in pain and anger, "What the fuck?! Y-Your going to kill me?" He smiled at me once again and shook his head, "Why would I?" I later responded with, "Because of Monoku-"

"Puhuhu~ I say this is completely fine! After all, it's up to him. Not me." I heard a sickeningly joyfully laugh from behind me, that same squeaky one belonging to that bear. I grew confused at his words and stared back at Ishimaru who wouldn't stop looking at me so.. Strangely? Monokuma came walking up to him and sat by him on the floor, "What? What are you on about?! Drugs?!!" Ishimaru sighed in annoyance, "And here I thought you'd be more fun.. No, don't you get it?"

Huh?

"I.." He sat up from his chair, "Am the-" Walking closer to me, he whispered in my ear. "Mastermind."

Pulling my vest down, my heart stopped for a second as I saw the bloodied words written on my chest

'Property of Kiyotaka Ishimaru'

"And I don't plan on leaving you. Ever."