Mastermind Shuichi x Yandere Kokichi

This was a request asked by @SOLECOFFEE10

Stretching my arms, I pulled the blanket off my body. I groaned at how early it was, 6am. I knew I had to do it. To keep Shuichi safe. I made sure to watch over him, to protect him. I wanted only me and Shuichi to survive this killing game, the rest were useless. After getting ready, I opened my door and double checked if everyone was asleep. Only one hour until they awak- "You look like your searching for someone." I turned around to see Monokuma staring at me. "...Aren't you going to tell me?" I shook my head. "Never mind, I can already tell." I was confused by what he meant until I turned around and saw that he was looking at Shuichi's dorm room. Which I was standing next to. "Nishishi~ why are you following me? Your annoying so go away." He growled at me, "Don't treat me like your 'friends'! I'm not annoying." I rolled my eyes, I had no time to deal with him. He didn't budge yet continued to stare at me. "...What?" Monokuma tilted his head, "Do you think Shuichi's the mastermind?" A moment of silence passed with my eyes wide before I laughed. "You really don't know?" I said to the bear whilst kneeling down to his size. "I don't think he's the mastermind." Monokuma continued to listen. "I think he's innocent, therefore I have to keep monsters like you away from him. So leave." The tone in my voice became low as I glared at him.

Unexpectedly, Monokuma started... Laughing?

"Puhuhuhu~! I knew it!" Giving him a puzzled expression, I suddenly heard the door open behind me. Just as I was about to turn around, I heard a yell. "Hey! I got your stupid invention ready." It was Miu. "Really?" Running up to her, she handed me a wooden box. "Be careful with it, I have no idea what you plan to do with it." She probably thinks I'm going to use it for something dirty, what a slut. "What's going on?" Behind me was Saihara, he looked confused as he stared at the two of us. "I didn't think he was an early bird." I heard Miu mutter. I hadn't realised that Monokuma was gone, all I was thinking about was Shuichi. Hiding the box behind my back, a smile crept upon my face. "Shuichi~!"

A part of me wondered why he was up so early, but I didn't question it. "Go away!" I whispered to Miu, she snarled at me and stomped back to her room. Probably to go back to sleep. "...What's is that?" Shuichi pointed behind my back. I was silent before smiling, "Nothing! Anyways, lets hang out later! I need to go do something." I rushed to my dorm room and locked the door before he could question me.

Flopping on my bed, I opened the wooden box and grinned upon seeing it. The invention looked more like a small laser gun, it was purple like I had requested. It was metal and slightly heavy but I managed. I asked Miu if she could make an invention where it causes people to have specific dreams about me. Took her a while to make it, dumb bitch. It was already time for dinner and my gaze was on Saihara the whole time despite the fact that I hung out with him all the time. It was difficult to get rid of that pianist.

Eventually, it was midnight. My head laid against his door as I waited for any movement to suddenly stop as a sign that he was sleeping. I used a bobby pin to open his door, a smirk came crept upon my face. Sneaking towards the sleeping boy, I was standing above him. I later heard a movement behind me. Turning my head in an instant, I felt someone grab my waist and pull me back. I fought against it until I realised who's room I was in. "...Shuichi?" I mumbled underneath his hand, "Yep." He whispered. Pinning me down, I felt a blush form on my face. The lights turned on and I finally realised what was happening. His eyes were red and he was smiling.

I looked up to see Monokuma by the light switch.

No way,

No fucking way.

Am I dreaming?

"I've noticed you following me around lately." He whispered, I had no words. The tables have turned. Unexpectedly, he pulled out the small invention from my pocket. "And what may this be?" His tone was low and I felt a sinister vibe coming from Saihara. "I-I..." I tried hard to process the information.

It was slapping me on the face.

"I think I like this position." My heart beat against my chest, he was doing this on purpose!

As much as I felt like I was in danger, I didn't want this opportunity to pass...

"Actually... You'd look a lot cuter tied up."