Chapter 2

A/N: Hey! Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I was on a trip that lasted about a week and when I got home I had to catch up on some of the TV shows and the Fanfiction I read. Also, school just recently started so I have been busy, but that's still no excuse for not updating for two months so I am making this chapter twice as long. Hopefully, all of you are still reading this, and let's get into the story.

14 53 Etheria Drive

As it turns out Adora's neighborhood is actually just across the street from Brightmoon High School. You just pull out of the School parking lot and boom there's Adora's Neighborhood, the real issue is finding her house. Etheria Drive is the biggest and most expensive neighborhood in the entire town of Bright Moon, In other words, it's a pain in the rear. I drove my car into the maze of a neighborhood and started my search.

(Short Time Skip)

Ugh, none of this makes any sense the house numbers aren't in order and I keep reaching dead ends. I bet a GPS couldn't find its way around this neighborhood. There's only one way to find out I guess. I took out my phone and mapped myself to Adora's address, This better work. I reversed the car out of my most recent dead-end and followed the directions to what I hope is Adora's house. I parked my car in the driveway of the house the GPS lead me to. This is her house, right? I sure hope so, It'd be pretty embarrassing knocking on some random person's house not to mention the awkward conversation I would have about how I went to the wrong house.

The house was big huge even, and fancy, I could tell just by looking inside at the diamond chandelier I could see through the window. I approached the doorstep took a deep breath and knocked thrice. For a few seconds, it was still silent, I probably got the wrong address I thought. I was about to turn around and keep looking when I heard footsteps, a door opened revealing the one and only Adora. I blushed, I found her house I guess. "Oh hey, Catra, what took you so long?" Your neighborhood is practically half of this city I responded."Right" she laughed nervously, "I probably should have given you more specific instructions." "You think?!" My voice was a bit annoyed and I kind of regretted it when I realized how I sounded.

"I mean yeah that would have been helpful I corrected myself." Alright, I'll show you the directions next time." There's going to be a next time? That made me smile. Adora gave me a weird look like she didn't know why I was smiling all of the sudden. I tried to frown to make sure she didn't get suspicious of anything. I sort of succeeded. My face still looked funny but it was better and less noticeable especially from the distance Adora is from me. Adora invited me to come in which surprisingly didn't snap me out of this Daydream I was having about going to Adora's house multiple times.

Something felt warm on my shoulder, I blinked myself back to reality and screamed when I realized the heat was coming off Adora's hand. I smacked it away on instinct, immediately turning red from the contact. When my eyes met Adora's again she had the same worried look on her face as when I started smiling for supposedly no reason. She didn't need to say are you alright her facial expression said it all, "I'm fine" I said answering the question that wasn't said aloud. "Ok, well do you want to go inside? We have to get started on the project soon or we won't finish it in time." I nodded and Adora led me into her house which looked even bigger from the inside. It was fancier than I originally thought but at the same time, it seems homey and comfortable, Like a home of a loving family.

...

Adora's History:

Adora wasn't born into this family her blood-related mom died when she was young. Principal Angella adopted her when she was three. Her stepsister Glimmer didn't immediately accept her as a sister, they had to spend a lot of time together though because their mother was often busy and Glimmer was left alone with Adora. She discovered she liked Adora and she became one of her best friends as well as Glimmers original best friend, Bow. The three were inseparable, If their other friends betrayed them they knew they could always come back to each other even if they had misunderstandings sometimes. They always ended up together in the end.