Blake

Blake

12 hours before...

Slurppp.... Slurpppp..

"Your presents is annoying me," I sarcastically mumbled in my pillow. "Oh mighty asshole, I mean alpha of mine. I was just sitting here waiting for you to sashay away to the bathroom to get prepare for the event that you are hosting. I have a feeling we going to get lucky and finally find someone that can tame that annoyance you hold towards people," my beta Cooper said.

"This men cracks me up everytime" my wolf Liam laughs in my ear. "Besides he's kinda right. I have this feeling I cant explain."

"Both of y'all said that the last three events but still nothing. And your so called feeling left me with diarrhea" I rolled my eyes while dragging my feet towards the bathroom.

"Well if I could defend Liam, nobody told you to eat the worm from the tequila bottle. But you have to admitted that was a fun night in Mexico. We should sooo do that again if we don't find our mate tonight."

"We are so down" Liam pushed through. "Sometimes I wonder if you should have been granted Liam and me with Mike. Out of all three of y'all he's the most responsible one"

I seen how Cooper chest puff a little, that shows me Mike was proud to be my beta. Cooper on the other hand was more like the annoying brother that got you in deep shit but sweet talked our way out of it. And Liam wasn't like your typical alpha. Nope, on the inside of his home he was more chilled, relaxed, everyone in the pack loved him but still feared him. But when he needs to be the alpha his wrath was like the Gods killing the Titans. There was no mercy. Many souls lost their lives because they thought the relaxed soon to be alpha was to  weak. Rest in peace to the ignorants.

But here I am. Twenty five with no mate in the shower fit for ten. Typical alpha story. Five years ago Liam told me he had a "feeling", so I personally build what I thought would be my Luna dream house. People say it looks exactly like the one off the notebook. Well it is but I play dumb like I never seen the movie. What can I say I'ma sucker for romance but the pack don't need to know that.

But in the end I didn't meet my mate. And I couldn't bare the silence the house was giving so I asked cooper to move in. And when I say that was the biggest mistake in my life.

"But we like Cooper. He keeps us level so we don't always have a sit up our ass." "Now your presence is annoying me, let me shower in peace." I spat at Liam before he kicked me in the back of my head. Great a damn headache.

Today was the day my father step down from the Alpha role and hand it to me. I guess he couldn't wait for me to find my mate any longer, so he invited every allied pack hoping that she was within these pack. And let me tell you, it was to many damn packs to count. But it was one pack that stuck out. What was it again... ahh the Blue Ridge Pack.

"You're in there day dreaming again. Get out the guests are arriving soon and you still haven't ate. You know how you are when there's a lot of people and you don't eat your wheaties." Cooper yelled at the bathroom door.

Annoying.

As the day continue, it was time to greet these so called guests that I obviously didn't want to greet. Too many hand shakes, fake smiles, and a bunch of "so glad you could join us".

"Of course the Russian pack would be the first one to arrive. I swear they think their daughter is your mate. She's damn near thirty two" my mother gripped. I couldn't hold my laugh in. See the Russian was a very powerful pack but not as powerful as ours. And they offered the alpha daughter to wed me but thankfully my father declined. He said I should have a chance with my real mate. She was relieved, I could tell their pack Delta was her mate. But her father on the other hand, lets just say my father wolf makes liam wrath's looks like pups play. " I would have to definitely agree with you. I thankful that we didn't have to fight for the title like back in the earlier days" Liam whined when it came to my father wolf. "You and me both. Thank you Goddess."

"It's so nice to meet you again Alpha Stephen, Alpha Chloe you look graceful as always" I greeted while kissing Chloe hand. As I look up to make eye contact with the delta to make sure this was alright. He nodded. Even though I didn't have to, I respect all mates and seen how possessive one could be. I cant wait to experience that feeling.

"Thank you Alpha Blake, even though I should be saying son by now."

"Ahh, Alpha Ron it looks like you brought your best wine this evening" Cooper interrupted Alpha Stephen further conversation with me. "Thank you" I mind link him. "No problem you see Jace face he's trying so hard not to start a fight. Poor thing."

The day went on just like that. My patience was running very low until the Blue Ridge Pack made their was to the front. "Nice you see you again Blake. Looking a little buff. Don't tell me instead of getting your dick wet you lifting weights instead." "Ahh, Rick you look kinda slim yourself don't tell me you're still healing from some type of STD" I playfully spoke.

Alpha Rick is the only one I would consider a friend. He to haven't found his mate however he would just stick his willie wonka in anyone that was willing to bend at the ass.

"Good to see you brother. Still the Virgin Mary I see." He laughed while embracing me in a brotherly hug. "Like wise fam."

"Good to see you also Beta Jack" I said wonder what was on his mind. Physically he was there but you could tell his mind was somewhere else.  Once he looked up in my eyes I was trapped in a forest of green eyes. I forgot how to breath at that moment. Like everything just disappeared. I imagine myself rolling around that forest of green with a hint of hazel just in the corner of his right eye. I couldn't take my eyes off them. They was gorgeous.

He looked away once Rick made some comment that I didn't get cause i was clearly occupied with the feature of tis beta. But I notice he became hesitant when I held out my hand to shake. I was waiting patiently. I was to eager for his touch. Eager to run my hands through those red waves he calls hair. Eager to run my thumb against those lips. I seen Jake a thousand times but I never notice the beauty he held. I think Cooper could tell my eagerness because he gently pushed the beta on the small of his back forward.

Our hands touched. I don't know what I expected to feel but it was like an electric sock that kinda stung when we touched. Then he sprint off to the edge of the forest. I growled not at him but at myself. "Go following him" I mindlink Cooper.

"If y'all may excuse me, I have some important business to handle. Sorry for my absent Alpha Rick, Blue Ridge Pack" Cooper spoke and headed off the same directing Jake went to.

"Let me start off by saying I'm truly sorry for my beta rudeness. I will deal with him later". I held back a deadly growl. What was wrong with me. The inside of me felt like it was having a battle within itself. " But let me introduce you to my sister Esme and Jake twin brother Jim."

My mind absentmindedly was stuck on Jake when I shook Esme hand. But when I came to Jim my eyes shot to the small omega. Spark spread up my arm, but those eyes held ... nothing. They was just average green eyes. And the words that I hope I would be excited and head over heels to hear left his paper thin lips.

"MATE."

The little omega that looked identical to Jake spoke the vey word I didn't fell anything towards. There was no sparks and connection. No moment.

This cant be right.

Authors note:
Well I hope you guys are enjoying this book thus far. I'm going to try to update every week so be patient with me. And your comments and likes would be appreciated.

XOXO
Me!