Character Info

Xavier

He is the king of the university.. boys envy him and girls fall in his feet...He never really loved any one because he always shoo everyone off who comes in 6 feet radius to him . But after seeing a sudden brunette he can't help but fall on his knees and worship her.

Ella

The sweet innocent girl. Who cares and loves everybody. She is loved by everyone . She is like epitome of beauty.. some people are jealous of her beauty and throw dagger her way but she is too oblivious to the situation. She is closed to all her family members but most loved by her brother. But what happens when she starts to develop feelings for his own brothers Rival .

Christian

ML's best friend.. His murderous looks scares everyone but from inside he is super sweet and cute teddy bear..

Aidan

Another BFF of ML.. He is the joker of the group who always manages to bring a smile with his old dad jokes.. his looks are enough to tell how cool he is.

Evan

The warm teddy bear of Our FL.. older brother to our dearest FL. He loves her to death and can do anything for her. If it includes killing somebody too he will do that. FL past experiences shook him to core that now his protectiveness is as tall as Mountains.

Noah

Best friend of Evan ... he is super sweet guy and the first guy friend of Ella. But everybody can see in his eyes he have a soft spot for Ella.

Zoe

Bff of FL ...the bubbly girl..who loves to shop .Ella loves her and called her 'Honey bee' sometimes..

Katherine

Another bff of FL.. ella calls her ' Kate ' ... everybody calls her that.. she is that badass girl who can kill you with her words. But deep inside or for Ella and Zoe she is super caring and sweet.

Olivia

Girlfriend of Evan.. loves Ella and Evan way too much .. she is like a elder sister to ella and is very protective over her.

________________________________________

Thank you cupcakes