♡10♡

Ella

The day of the football matched arrived. I am literally telling you guys my hands are sweating, there are so many reasons behind it. It's the first time I am going to see a football match, it's the first time in forever that I have a boyfriend that too the university football team captain and me having an anxiety attack right now think about all this things seems normal thing.

Me the most un-morning person in whole universe got up extra early today, did my morning routine and from that time I am standing in front of my closet to choose a outfit for me. You must be thinking that Zoe and kate are there to help me but no these two girls, when I need them the most have wore an invisible cloak. I just got a message from Zoe saying 'Xavier will not be able to pick you up today, so as your bestie I will give you a lift' . I just laughed at this text and replied OK.

This outfit choosing things on what to wear today are the most difficult things . When I was 16 I knew I am not going to be a fashion icon. Well all the dresses that I have in my closet are either bought by my friends, mom or Olivia.

So I looked into the closet to find a perfect wear for today. I have to wear his jersey which he will give me before game so I choose a simple outfit so that I can easily wear his jersey .

 I have to wear his jersey which he will give me before game so I choose a simple outfit so that I can easily wear his jersey

I chose a black jeans with a pink sweatshirt combining with my adidas shoes. I called Zoe to pick me up as I was ready. I went downstairs and my mom and dad were not at home as they both are visiting my uncle and aunt in Miami. I went down took a granola bar and at that just in time Zoe honked her horn.

I went outside and sat in her car. I  wished good morning to both of them. We shoot towards University. In the way we talked about how the team which were competing with Our team. That team is really a strong one.

We reached University just in time. All faces were very excited for the game today . I was specially finding a face but I couldn't be able to find it.

When we three entered University, everyone were giving me weird looks, some with fear , some with anger and some with jealousy. Emma ran towards me and hugged me and said We all should follow her as she saved a seat at bleachers for us. We were following her but suddenly by my elbow I was pulled into a room , I was going to shout when the persons hand covered my mouth.

When in fear I looked at the person it was my handsome Boyfriend smiling at me .

"Hey" he said as he removed his hand from my mouth

"You just scared me to death. What are you doing?" I said smiling and pulling his ears lightly.

"You are looking so beautiful " he said while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Thank you. And where is my jersey" I said with a sassy attitude extending my hand towards him.

"Oh already stating rights on my things love, atleast could've waited till our marriage." he said in a teasing manner.

I blushed hard.

"Are u gonna give it or not." I said raising my eyebrows at him.

"Here it is." he said while taking out it from a paperback he was holding .

I took it from his hand and wore it instantly. I tucked it so it wouldn't look baggy. When I looked at Xavier after waiting I saw a different emotions dancing in his eyes. And first time I could decipher it, it was love,adoration.

"I love you." he whispered

"I like you too a lot more than I could ever tell you. " I said

I know it sounds odd when he states he loves me and me being replying by I like him but let's just say I can't lie about my feelings and right  now I am not sure whether I love this amazing man . I am 99% sure about it but oh that 1% sucks.

With my confession he landed his lips on mine , he kissed me for few minutes after which he pulled away . I just raised my eyebrow at him in which he shrugged and said.

"For winning the match love. Protein shake. You wouldn't know? ." he said teasingly.

I just laughed and said that he should go if not he will be late for the game today . He just pecked my lips and ran towards the field . I straightened myself and started to make my way towards bleachers and my friends. When I was in the field and when everyone saw me in captains jersey I literally heard so many gasps all where throwing daggers at me . Some people looked amused and some angry .

I made my way towards my friends who were smirking I just shook my head and sat in my seat. As I sat both the team entered to start the match.

When Xavier entered my friends intentionally coughed and that made me blushed.

After Xavier and all teams member shook hands with the opposite team . Xavier started to turn his head here and there as he was finding someone . And his eyes landed on me , he just winked at me and literally I heard some aww's from the crowd.

Aidan and chris saw us too and they waved their hands at us.

The match started our team was doing great and at the half time of the game I knew we were going to win . And as I said our team won.

After our team win they hugged each other and suddenly Xavier started to make his way towards the crowd. I got as to why he was doing that. And suddenly he came and hugged me. I just smiled and hugged him back . Though he was sweaty but he still smelled like my Xavier.

He just whispered in my ears
"I always knew you were my lucky charms. I love you"

I just smiled and hugged him tighter.

**************************************

After the game got finished and every one shared congratulations. Boys freshened up and now we were making our way towards our car.

"So guys you all coming for celebration party right?" Chris said

"No No you all go I am just heading home. You all go and enjoy bye. " i said

Xavier looked at me and smiled and said

"You guys go I am going to spend some quality time with my beautiful girlfriend. " he said as he wrapped his hand on my waist.

Everyone looked at us and smirked.

"Please use protection if you decides to do that. We all are too young for being uncles and aunts." Chris said smirking.

Xavier just smirked at me and smacked chris head. He started to lead me towards the way to his car. He opened the door for me we all sat and started to make way to God knows where .

"So where are we going?" I asked him while he was driving while holding my hands in his palm.

"Some place where I will show how much i love you." he whispered in my ears and bit it lightly. And God he was driving

I just blushed and looked straight at the road, leaning in my seat.

This boyfriend of me really makes me fall for him day by day.

______________________________________

Thank you cupcakes
Question time : Cupcakes or Cakes
- Anything sweet