♡8♡

Dedicated to CherryYve
Ella

They say when life gives you lemons, you make a kool-aid. And something similar I was feeling today . During the whole day there was zero percent of my concentration in any of the classes , whole time I was thinking about mine and xavier's date. I still cant believe I, Ella Clark is going on a date with the most popular guy of this school, who is soon going to be the CEO of the most successful company in USA and last but the bomb , He is my brothers Rival. I should pat my back for making this decision.

But how hard I Try to have some feelings for Xavier, I have it. Nobody can do anything what you feel towards a person Right?. I feel Safe, secure, beautiful and protected with him. He makes me feel loved. Well that's a foreign feeling for me so I don't know what is love? But it's just that what I read it in books when you feel yourself with that person it's love. And that's what exactly i was feeling for Xavier.

I really wanted to go on a date with Xavier and now I am finally going but in deep down in my heart I am afraid of the consequences our where-to-headed relationship will bring and mostly how my brother will react.

I have always done what my brother choosed for me. I trusted him blindly and his commands were my final words. But once in my 19 years of existence I wanted to follow what my heart says and Yes I am going to follow what my heart say without thinking about any consequences that It will bring.

I got up from my bed as i returned 2 hours ago. It's 5:40 pm now which mean maximum 2 hours to get ready. I got up from the bed to select a dress and get ready . After a whole lot of half an hour I selected a Biege colour short dress. It was beautiful and I kept it to Wear in a special occasion, well I think the special occasion came.

 It was beautiful and I kept it to Wear in a special occasion, well I think the special occasion came

I wore it , combed my hair into beautiful loose curls and did a nude make-up. By the time I was ready it was 07:50. Ok now I was getting nervous. Oh my God, where would he be taking me, what we will do Oh god.

At strike of clock at 8, my doorbell rang . Thankfully my mom and dad have gone to a party and would not return until tommorow so i was home alone.

I made my way towards the door and here he was standing in all his glory in a black suit. Looking at me with a weird emotion in his eyes. He checked me from up and down and I took this chance to check him too. Jesus, He is hot!!!

"You look beautiful love" he said with a beautiful smile

"You don't look so bad of yourself" I said with a shy expression

He just laughed at my expression and tilted my chin up

"I brought something for you" he said And walked towards his car.

I just stood in my position, what did he brought for me. I hope it's not something So expensive I couldn't accept. I hope it's just a flower or something.