Chapter II

----

Before reading
Am I the only one who thinks y/n isn't us, BUT A LITERAL WALKING TALKING AND BREATHING LOVE POTION HOLY FU-

----

3:47 PM

15:47

August 30th, 2021

Location:

Wings Column

----

As they walked to Dream's home they bumped into Karl.

"Oh hey there!" He said as he approached the two.

"What a surprise to see you here Karl, you live on the other side of the town, I don't get to see you as much as I want to." He said as he came to hug Karl with a big smile.

"It's nice to see you too since I have free time the next week wanna meet up and drink some tea together?"
He said as he hugged back the blonde boy.

"Sure, and maybe we can talk about your life." He said as he broke the hug.

"Perfect see you next week on Monday at 2 PM." He said really happy to hear his friend say yes since he was always busy.

"Now that your little chit-chat is done let's go." He said annoyed.

"Fine fine anger issues much heh?" He said as he thought of many other times Techno got mad because of nothing.

Techno straightened himself as he tried to keep calm and not give attention to what he said.

"Whatever let's go before it's nighttime."

Dream rolled his eyes and dragged Techno by his wrist in the direction he was walking in. He knew Techno wasn't the touchy type so he didn't dare touch the palm of his hand.

"Here we are." He said as he let go of the male's hand.

Techno was not impressed everyone's house looks the same on the outside.

They started making their way into the building.

It had white walls and a wooden floor, he had a coffee table and a small white couch that was facing the tv.

They sat down on the couch and stayed in awkward silence for 20 minutes until Techno broke the silence.

With a simple
"Halo are you still alive?"

"Of course I am."

"Just checking."

"So why don't you wanna go to the party WILLbur invited you to?" He said as he put the accent on the 'o' from the word 'So'.

"Boredom, also socialization is not for me." He said bluntly.

"Well, are you going to be okay while I go to the party?"

"Wait you are going to the party?" He said surprised.

"Yeah, of course." He said thinking it was quite obvious.

"You can't go and leave me here in this boring place what if I break something?" He said trying to keep Dream there.

"I'll just get another one." He said taking the hint that something was wrong with the party.

"The whole party is about getting people drugged to sleep with them and I didn't wanna attend."

"Why would they do that?"

"Sexual fulfill without getting caught" He said disappointed by the people.

"Isn't sexual contact a sin?"

"Yes, it is indeed."

"Well, now I wanna go more to the party."

"Why would you wanna go there?"

"To investigate, the more information you give the court, the more sins you can get erased from your sin count."

"But didn't you just smoke an hour ago if you want your sins erased why do you keep on sinning?"

"One word, addiction."

"You're hopeless then, are you just gonna scavage your entire life for dirty things others do for some erased sins, that's how you wanna live?"

"Sounds nice to me." He said as he leaned his back onto the couch.

Book cover drawn by : totallyinnocent20

----
Short Ik
----