Chapter 1: Quack has awesom skills!

Hey and hi and welcom to the fic! My nam is HappyFics97 but you alredy know that cause its my username lol! And just call me Happy for shorts.

Im a girl whos the gratest fan of Quackity and also Minecraft so I writed this fic to prove that! It's gonna be grate so enjoy :))))

It was a fine day in a new Minecraft world where Quackity was on a man hunt! He had hid in a swamp for a bit and it smelled and he wanted to get out so he got out his boat and did. He went to the plains instead where it smelled less.

He was needing some gold before he got to the End so he got down in a cave where he mined in and get them and stuffed them in his hat for safety. He punched a skelly into the lava and took it's bow as he went to the deepest parts to get some dimonds and made all the armors he needed. He made it out quick cause he knew they were coming to get him soon...

Suddenly Sclatt and Tommy jumped out stealthy from the bushes laughing and blazing and shooting Quackity with bows! He jumped over some blocks quick and dodged.

"We got you now!" they screamed as their enchanted bowls glew like mad and ready to KILL!

"Well see to that!" he tainted and did a finger in the air with confident in his eyes as he did parkcore all over the place!

Quack jumped over a village and the arrows shotted the villagers in the way but there was more coming at him and soon there was a whole storm of them flying his way. Before they got him he jumed again but into a Nether Portal and then things were all dark and scary as he smacked a Pigmen out of the ways with his sword and did a dodge fast, so when Tommy and Sclatt went at him the Pigmen got confused and they chassed them instead and they ran off screaming g.

"Hahaha! You guys suuuuck" he did a taunt again all cocked up.

He was off looking to trade his golds while they dealed with that. A Gast came and he jumped on it to go faster but thats not how it works so he fell through it and into the lava and dead.

Damn!" Quackity slammed his fist on his bed at home  after respawning. Next to him was Technoblade who held a timer and a camera attached to his hat to see were Quack was.

"Lets see, you survived for 30 secs more than last time." he readed. "You where very lucky and got lots of skill but dont jump on sh*t next time you dum dum."

"This is sh*t, I'm so tired of this cause this is just KILLING me! Pun not intended!" Quackity mooned.

"Hey!" Techno snapped, and did a slap in the face to Quackitu. "You want to make it big like Dream and George so this is how we shell do it! I believe in you as a friend so we must go on!"

"Whatever man" Quackity signed, lollfully punching Tech back in the shoulder and got out to do a breather for a bit before trying again. Sclatt and Tommy made their way back home too and they grated him on the way so he grated them back but with sad.

"I could be in Club Pengin Island or Moshi Ministers with my fans right now and that would be nice. But if I could get my goals, that would be NICER!" Quack did a speech to motivate him. He thought of all the money and populars he would get if he did and now he felt a lot better. He smelled some flows to be in the moment and went to a new world to start over!

"Up for round 2?" Techno asked as he played with his timer and swung it in his face so wildly he nearly hipnotised himself with it by mistake.

"Hells yeah!" Quack went, ready for a new round!

But just as Tech was about to start the timer, his pants felt funny so he reached in and got a call on his phone! He pressed the Call button back and went "What's it?"

"Hey, come quick to the meeting!" Tommy screeched over the phone. He was with Shlat in a jet plane with blaring red lights and they landed in front of them! "This is an EMEMGENCY!'"

WTF? stay tuned for more!