Blade and despair

Something was wrong.

Doctor's eyes changed, from orange, to bright purple.
He wasn't himself anymore.

-What's... happening?- Doctor Nefarious' voice sounded different. It was more metallic.
Pierre stopped looking at the window for a moment. Sudden voice change, suprised him.
Pirate looked at Doctor.
Doctor was sitting in unlited part of the deck, so Pierre was barely able to see him.
He didn't saw, that Doctor grabbed something.

Something very.... sharp.

Pierre felt something.
Danger.

Pirate very slowly, and carefully reached his sword.

He wasn't sure, what kind of danger it was. But his instinct was warning him.
Something was about to happen.

Doctor Nefarious jumped from darkness at Pierre. But pirate was ready for attack.

Pierre defended himself. He was ready for it. But then he spot him. Doctor's eyes had furiously, purple color. Pierre kept holding back the blade of the thick, sharp knife.

-Nefarious!- Pierre shouted at Doctor. But he... didn't responded.

Pierre tried one more time. -SNAP. OUT OF IT!!- When pirate said: out of it, he managed to push Doctor away.
Nefarious walked back, few steps away. Doctor looked ahead. Pirate was holding sword, pointed at him.

-Nefarious! Snap out of it! I know you're- Pirate didn't finished, because possessed Doctor jumped at pirate. This time Pierre wasn't able to defend himself from sudden attack.

Both of them landed on the floor.

Doctor landed on Pierre, and was about to strangle him, when pirate grasped his arms, and blocked them.
But Doctor managed to block Pierre's both arms, and reached to knife, he dropped after collapsing on the floor.
He pointed at pirate with blade's ending, and almost stabbed Pierre.

But one of Pierre's hands slipped out of the trap, and punched Doctor's hand with knife.

Knife broke glass of the window, and fell outside.

Pierre pushed possessed Nefarious away. Doctor landed on his back. His glass dome hitted the floor, causing gears inside it, to continue working.

A short moment of silence...

Pierre stood up carefully, and looked at Doctor that was slowly standing up. He reached to his sword again, but his instinct told him, to leave it in case.
Doctor finally managed to sit on the floor, while painfully holding his head.
Pierre was still looking at Doctor, and he looked at pirate back.

For a short moment Doctor didn't knew, why he's looking at him like that, but then he reminded himself, of what he did, and what could do.

Doctor looked at his hands. They were scratched from the fight.
He was shocked. He slowly dropped his hands onto floor.
Pierre calmed down, but didn't stopped staring at Doctor.

-I can't be good...- Doctor silently said.
Pierre was suprised, when he heard what Doctor said. -What are you talking about?-.

-DON'T YOU SEE!?- Doctor suddenly shouted. -I CAN'T CHANGE!! NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY, I CAN'T!! THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING THAT WON'T LET ME CHANGE!! I'M DANGEROUS, EVEN FOR MYSELF!!-.

Doctor Nefarious was looking at Pierre while saying this. He was breathing heavily. He had enough, of this.

Enough of everything.

Doctor and pirate were looking at eachother, but then Doctor stopped looking at him, dropped head, and closed his eyes. -Can you... do me a favor?-.
-A favor?- Pierre came closer to Doctor. -Wh... what favor?-.

Doctor looked at knife he dropped while his uncontrollable attack. -Take this knife and... k-k-kill... me. I don't want to... exist anymore.-.

-Mon dieu...- Pierre gasped silently in terror. He came closer to Doctor, and sat in front of him. Nefarious opened his eyes. Pirate slowly reached Doctor's leg.
-Mon aime...- Pirate started. Nefarious raised his head a little bit, but then he felt that someone was... hugging him.

Pierre knew, Doctor was on the edge of losing sanity, so it was possibly impulse.

Doctor was shocked for a moment. But then... small black tears dropped, from Doctor's eyes. He had widely open eyes. He started looking around, and breath heavily again. -Shh... shh. Calme toir, mon cher...- Pierre patted calmly Nefarious' back, and closed eyes.

Doctor stopped heavy breathing, started crying and... hugged pirate back.