𝔒𝔫𝔢

❅ ❅

❅ ❅

•2 Days Earlier•

Emma Halstead sighed as she closed the door to her dads car, he stomped past her not even bothering to spare the 16 year old a look.

Growing up with 2 brothers who are significantly older than you especially when one of those brothers was Jay Halstead means that one, your going to know how to defend yourself, and two your going to have some anger issues.

Normally Emma just laughs insults off not letting the queen B bitches at school get to her, but today it went to far.

Growing up without her mother was hard on Emma, she didn't have anyone to guide her through her first period, or a shoulder to cry on. Well other than Jay but it wasn't the same.

Today had been a normal day for Emma, she went to school and smiled at everyone who greeted her before making her way to first period.

Emma was a popular girl, she was what every girl wanted to be. The perfect height, straight white teeth, natural dirty blonde hair, with hazel eyes. Even though she was popular, Emma never really bothered to make friends with any of them, most of them just wanted to be her friend to get attention.

But anyway, when Emma got to first period which just so happened to be AP Lit she saw that they were writing poems.

Not thinking anything of it Emma continued to her spot at the back of the class next to the window and sat down leaning as comfortably as she could in the metal school chair.

Emma rolled her eyes when she saw Maddie Burke, AKA Queen Bitchy walk towards her.

"Hey Emma, if your looking for some cute clothes it's called the mall." She said and her little squad laughed

"Hey Maddie, if your looking for a black eye it's in my fist." Emma said rolling her eyes at how they gasped

But at least they shut up.

"Ok class, today we are working on Poems!" Their teacher Ms. Marshall said, "today I want you to write a poem about your mother's."

Emma looked down slightly, knowing that she couldn't.

"Yes Maddie." Ms. Marshall said

"That's going to be hard for Emma to do, since her mother's dead." Maddie said and everyone gasped

And there's the snap.