𝔖𝔦𝔵

❅ ❅

❅ ❅

It was the next morning, finally Friday. Emma tried her best to start her day and not think about the pictures from last night but it was hard, it was scary and humiliating that someone could invade her privacy so easily and she didn't even notice.

On a brighter note, Drew had asked Emma if she would come to his game tonight, it was rivalry night and everyone would be there. Hopefully she can go and get Jay and Will to come too so she doesn't have to sit alone since all of her new friends are either on the football team or are cheerleaders.

Emma rolled out of bed and made it to her bathroom, she made sure that the shades and blinds were closed before turning on the water and jumping in, after washing her hair and body not shaving since she just did a few days before, luckily for her her body hair is really thin and light so it's hardly noticeable.

Emma wrapped her towel around her body and got out of the shower moving to her bathroom counter and plugging in her blow dryer to dry her hair, after it was dry she decided to straighten it, then she did a simple makeup look but added some dark red lipstick to give a more edgy look.

She walked back into her room to her closet and picked out a black turtleneck, a white skirt with black designs on it, black pantyhose, a black leather jacket, and her black boots. She put on her undergarments before dressing in the outfit she chose. She paired the outfit with a 2 piece golden necklace set and a pair of dainty golden hoops.

Emma grabbed her phone, Apple Watch, and AirPods before making her way downstairs. Instead of being met with the sounds of food sizzling on the stove and her brothers taking jabs at one another it was completely silent. Confused, she walked into the living room and saw her brothers both sitting side by side on the couch.

"Hey, what's up with you guys? You act like someone died." Emma joked

"What's this?" Jay asked pointing to the table making Emma's breath catch

There where she left it was the envelope of pictures all spread out, with the note laying beside them. How could she be so stupid as to not hiding that.

"What?" Emma asked, almost wanting to slap herself for her stupid response

"Emma this is serious, I'm not playing around. Who gave you this?" Jay asked while Will was just sitting beside him silent staring at the ground

"I don't know, they were on my windshield when I came out of the district. I don't know who took them, there's a note though." Emma said pointing to the note